Chapter 2: How We Met

Beep beep beep! I woke to the sound of my phone alarm to find myself on the carpet with Marcus still sleeping on my chest. "Oh shit!" I yelled and started tapping him on his arm. "Marcus, you need to get up it's 5'o'clock and Justin is on his way home!" He quickly got up and started searching for his boxers and pants. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" "We overslept!" He finally found them and got dressed. "It's fine. Get ready for round 2 tomorrow." He kissed me then walked out my house. I got up from the carpet, picked up my panties, bra, shirt and skirt off the floor then rushed upstairs to shower before Justin arrived.

I let the warm water slowly run down my body; as I soaped myself, I imagined Marcus touching me. I smiled as I replayed our sex scene in my head. I hated when he had to leave. It always made me miss him more but I guess that was a good thing because whenever I saw him again, it made me more excited. I remember the first time Marcus and I met; we were at Justin's mother's 50th birthday 3 years ago. Marcus' dad threw her a huge surprise party in a hall and invited all her family and friends. As soon as she walked in, she immediately started crying. It was so beautiful. Looking at her dancing in the middle of the dance floor with her husband while the DJ played "This is Why I Love You" by Major, I wiped away tears from my eyes as I imagined me and Justin at our wedding doing the same thing. We had been together for so long that I couldn't imagine getting married and starting a family with anyone else.

Justin and I were sitting at our table admiring his mom and stepdad when someone yelled, "Hey Bro!" and gave Justin a big hug. He was slightly taller than Justin maybe 6'2, had dark brown hair, and wore a navy blue suit. "Hey Marcus." Justin hugged him but he didn't sound too excited to see him. "Who is this little lady?" Before Justin could introduce us, Marcus extended one hand for me to shake it and says, "I'm Marcus, Justin's stepbrother." "Hi, I'm Tasha, Justin's girlfriend." I shook it and smiled.
"Bro, it's been a long time since we saw each other, we should hang out now that I'm back." Marcus started talking to Justin again. Looking at Justin's face I could tell that he was slightly annoyed by his brother's presence. "No, I don't think that'll be a good idea. Tasha and I are very busy." I was very excited to meet Marcus because Justin rarely spoke about him. Besides, if we were going to get married soon, I wanted to build a relationship with my future brother in law. I quickly jumped in and said, "Oh come on, baby, I would love to get to know my future brother in law before we get married. I think hanging out would be great." I looked at him with puppy eyes. I knew he hated saying no to me. "Fine. Sure, let's plan something this weekend." As soon as Marcus heard those words, he started smiling and yelled, "Awesome! You guys are the best!" He exchanged phone numbers with Justin then hugged us. "See you Saturday." He then left to go pour a drink and mingle with the rest of the family.
Justin and I went to dance then left right after.