Chapter 59: The Investigation Begins

Justin P.O.V
I watched as Destiny took me inside her mouth, slurping all of my juices. She looked so hot and it felt so good. She probably sucked a lot of popsicles while growing up because she knew how to work that mouth.
She had me moaning so loud and usually I didn't like to make a sound during sex. I was self conscious about it but for some reason, I let that thought go with Destiny and just let my body enjoy this experience.
I started sweating like crazy and my heart started racing. I was about to cum but I didn't want to do it until I was inside her.
I quickly raised up and flipped her over, pinning her down on the couch. She had the same excitement in her eyes that I did. She still had her clothes on but I couldn't wait to enter her. So instead of ripping them off, I just raised up her skirt, took her panties off and entered her. We both moaned. She was so wet. My dick was huge asf and she was only 5'2 but she took me like a pro. It excites me even more.
I was just about to bust a nut when my phone started ringing on the coffee table. Siri said it was my mom. I didn't want anything to interrupt my deep stroke so I ignored it but as soon as the call ended. She dialed my number again.
Why do parents pick the worse times to call. I thought.
"Do you wanna get that?"
"No, it's fine. I'll call her back later."
The phone stopped ringing and she called again. She must have my phone number on speed dial.
"You know what I'll just answer it because she will not quit."
I got off her, grabbed my phone from the table and went into the bathroom.
"Hi Mom."
"Justin Stevens, where the hell were you? I was calling to tell you your brother was murdered last night."
And just like she started crying.
Shit, the police told her before I did. But I guess it's better that way so I wouldn't have to lie to her about what really happened.
"Omg what?!! How? Who did this?" I pretended to cry with her.
"I don't know. The police said they're investigating. They found no evidence of a break in but they think someone wanted him dead."
Of course, someone wanted him dead and that person was me! I thought.
"He probably had enemies in prison." I said.
"I don't know but they're gonna question some of the inmates. I can't believe this. They killed my poor son!" She kept crying.
"We'll get through this, Mom and we'll find the murderer. Don't worry."
"I'll be on the first flight there tomorrow the police want me there to answer some questions." she said.
"Okay, see you tomorrow."
I ended the call then got back to business.