Chapter 15: Regret?

Tasha P.O.V
Marcus fucking me in the back of Justin's car felt so good. Although I was tipsy when it happened, I was still aware of what we did and I didn't want him to stop. I mean did you not see his body?!! I hate to admit it but he was sexier than Justin.
I definitely don't regret fucking him but I wish we had a condom. I'm on the pill but I still use a condom whenever I can to make sure I'm being extra safe.
It took me a couple days to face Marcus after that day. As much as I wanted to have sex with him again, I couldn't throw away what Justin and I shared all these years. So when I developed enough courage, I texted Marcus and asked him to meet me somewhere. And no, it wasn't going to be at his house. We instead met at a park in another neighborhood that neither of us lived in. Meeting in our neighborhoods was too risky. The last thing I would want is a neighbor telling Justin that I met with his brother.

"Hey Marcus," we hugged and sat down on a bench. "How are you?" He asked with a smile. "I'm good. How are you?" I didn't look him in the eye. I couldn't because I would just get wet again. "I'm ok but could be better." He looked at me with a smirk on his face. "Look Marcus, what happened the other day can never happen again. I love Justin and I want a future with him." I looked up at him slightly. "I understand. The last thing I would want is to jeopardize you and Justin's relationship" He said while touching my hand. I quickly moved it away. "Okay, great thanks for understanding. I have to go." We stood up and gave each other a hug. He rubbed my back lightly. "See you soon."