Chapter 12: You Better Keep Ya Mouth Shut

Justin P.O.V
Marcus told me that he was feeling a bit tired so he stopped swimming and went to lay on the sand. I continued to swim because I loved being in the water.
I watched as he talked to Tasha; they seemed to be getting along well. I was glad that he forgave me even though I told him a million times that I did not call the police that night. Either way, I was glad that we weren't enemies. Reflecting on this experience, I suddenly remembered that I told Tasha he was away working in Germany. Knowing her as well as I do, she was very inquisitive and would not stop until she gets answers. She might use this time to ask him about that. "Oh shit! I need to get out of this water and go interrupt them before he tells her where he actually was all these years." I quickly swam back to shore.

"Hey, what you guys talking about?" I said smiling while drying myself with my towel."Hey baby, Marcus was just about to tell me about Germany" she said smiling.

I smiled back at her but looked at Marcus in a way that signaled he should keep his mouth shut. Hoping to divert the conversation I said, "is anyone hungry? I know I am let's go get some Wendy's" Tasha loved Wendy's so when she heard that she shouted, "Yay! I can't to try their new chicken nuggets! She picked up her towel, turned around and started walking to the car. "Let's go boys! They sell out fast!"