I was explaining the whole situation and winced whenever I spoke about him, but this impatient kid had to cut me through.

Yoongi : " Yeah I know we were not together and I have no right to confront her -as much as I hate to say that- but that time I was not in my right mind. I don't know why Jeongyeon thought it would be a good idea to call me but she did, apparently she wanted me to know that Jihyo was with him. Don't ask me why and all cause I don't know. Now stop your huge mouth from running too much and listen to me without bothering me in between. "

He gave me a stupid apologetic grin and then nodded his head, rolling my eyes I started back

Yoongi : " So yeah when I reached the café they were at, I got to know that Jihyo had not willingly gone there and I kinda might have had a fist fight with him. "

I felt guilty for thinking of Jihyo like that but also the fact that she felt uncomfortable with that guy made me angrier. I glanced at everyone in the room and all of them had many questions running through their heads but decided to keep it shut so I can continue

Yoongi : " When I made that bastard bleed Jihyo suddenly came out of no where and broke our fight. The as*hole went home after Jihyo asked him to and then I persuaded Jihyo to go with me to the Han River since I wanted to speak to her. She reluctantly obeyed and when we reached there I told her that I was sorry for saying all those harsh words to her and I hoped we both could go back together. She became more angrier- or more like she finally let out all the emotions she was bottling up till now. She told me how disappointed she was when I broke off everything between us due to a mere lack of trust. I let her yell at me cause I knew I was at fault. I had given her so much pain that I could never even imagined. She was so hurt and sad but I still couldn't do anything. I wanted to explain things to her but she was too heartbroken and I couldn't see her in that state hence I didn't know how to react. When she finally finished crying she told me there was no way we can go back to our past self cause everything has changed now and she doesn't want to get hurt again. "

I sighed and winced at all those bad memories but also the memory of her taking care of me, applying medicine to my wounds that very night brought a smile on my face. She looked so cute while concentrating on my wounds, her cute frown, her blowing her breath so it wouldn't hurt, her being cautious. everything! just everything about that moment was very cute and damn the next thing happened between us was steamy too. The surprised but wanting look she gave me was so se- No no no! Yoongi come to the point!!!!!!!

I looked up to see Jimin's mouth hung open, I raised a brow at him and asked coldly

Yoongi : " What? "

He closed his mouth gulped up whatever air he inhaled and squinted his eyes to come back to his senses

Jimin : " Hyung are you okay? did something happen yesterday? I mean did you get hit in the head or something? "

His voice was pure concern but still I glared at him. What does he even want to say? As if reading my mind he replied

Jimin : " Hyung after what you said it doesn't seem like something good happened so care to explain what that no less than a nightmare event has to do with you being all smiley today? "

Ahhhh I get it now he's still probably confused, I grinned at him again

Yoongi : " Well apart from that the night also gave me some good memories and also defined my assumptions that Jihyo still cares for me, that Jihyo and that guy aren't a real thing- its all fake and that I have a chance to win my Jihyo back. "

I stated proudly at my observations

Jungkook : " But why? Hyung she hurt you so many times then why do you want to get back with her? and moreover what do you mean that her relationship isn't true? "