Vampire

Lloyd walked into a dark cave alone.He heard someone scream for help so him being a ninja he had to help.About a mile into the cave he went into a room.A home of something.He walked in to a crystal lit room and a chair."FSM I swear im in a horror movie."He said walking around.Suddenly he heard a voice.The same voice he heard."Lloyde you came~"He turned around to see harumi in a black dress sharp nails and long fangs."Ha-Harumi wh...what happened to...you."He asked his breath finally catching up with him.Suddenly Harumi jumped on him pinning him down.She dug her nails in his skin."AHH!"He screamed.Lloyd looked at his arms to see no blood but then he realised his neck was open.Just in time he turned his head stopping harumi but their lips clashed.Harumi pushed his head down.She shuved her tongue in his mouth exploring his mouth.Lloyd kissed her back.Thd kiss went on for minutes before Harumi pulled back."Lloyd if you love me you would let me drink your blood."Lloyd's arms were hurting more.Harumi leaned down and licked his face with her cold tongue."Uh....i...a...ub"
Were all he could say.She giggled."Why should I let you."Lloyd said without tripping on his words."I need it that's why.I crave it.I crave you~..."And with that harumi used a hand to move Lloyd's head and started to kiss and lick were she was going to bite.Lloyd tried to fight but his arms were to weak and he liked the feeling.He bit back a moan.Suddenly Harumi bit Lloyds neck draining his blood.After seconds she pulled back licking any dripping blood.Then Lloyd passed out.Harumi smirked at the unconscious boy.She nibbled his ear a little before whispering into his ear."Soon your going to be mine~"She took him to her chair and tied him to it.She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek before going to get dinner.

Lloyd woke up dizzy.'What happened?'
He asked himself before remembering.'Rumi she she's a vampire.Maybe I can turn her back with my power.But how?' A few minutes past before he had an idea.'I know I'll use my power and heal the bite and then she should be back.I hope...'He rustled his chains trying to move.It didn't work."Well look who's awake"Harumi said walking in."Rumi please release me I-"Harumi put a finger over his mouth."How are you-" She started but Lloyd cut her off."Im an oni that's how."Harumi was happy with the answer so she untied him.Lloyd pulled her in a kiss.She used her spare hand to play with his hair.He was still on the chair so she at in his lap.He saw the bite mark so he started his plan.Lloyd's hand created a magic heal as some of it went into her neck and healed it quickly.Harumi broke out the kiss.Her eyes were green before she fell asleep."Rumi"He smiled caressing her cheek.He picked her up bridal style and took her home.