New Lemon P2

Harumi woke up next to Lloyd.Her head was snuggled in Lloyd's neck."Honey, wake up."She gently nugged Lloyd and suddenly he was awake.He was still blushing from last night."Whats wrong~" She giggled."What we did is what's wrong."Lloyd raised up."Well you loved it too."She said in her defence."Maybe...I-" The Princess cut him off with a kiss.He melted into it quickly.Harumi pulled back and pinned him down.She ws caught of guard when Kai walked in."Uh I hope I'm not interrupting."He smiled at them."Uh n...no."Kai laughed.He couldn't take the two seriously."Sure I'm just gonna go.Dont go to far."Kai eyed up Lloyd jokingly.He left the room.Harumi leaned into Lloyd again but he put a hand on her shoulder."You said after we defeat the S.O.G."Harumi sighed."Fine."The two left to go have breakfast.

Time skip
The day was a nightmare the ship crashed and before that everyone was teasing them about what Kai said." Do you think that the S.O.G have got the mask."Lloyd said walking through the jungle with harumi."No because the temple is about ten minutes in front of us.We would hear them."Harumi replied."Yea."Lloyd kept walking as he looked at the floor."Its ok."Harumi assured him.

Time skip to were the ninja have the last mask.
"Pixal has found that this is there base."Zane informed."So we will go with the police and take down the S.O.G."Jay said."Yes."Lloyd said." Let's go."Harumi said.

Another time skip
The ninja bursed in the temple of resurrection.Lloyd kicked a UV across the room.Kai was using spinjitzi to take 5 members.Harumi and Nya were fighting other members.Jay and Cole was attacking Killow.And Zane was fighting Mr E. The police were arresting everyone.A few hours past and every one was locked up.

Time skip
Harumi walked in Lloyd's room.The moon lighting the dark room."Lloyd are you awake?"She asked turning a lamp on."Yeah, why?"He said sleepily"Well."Harumi crawled over to him."Remember when we you know."Lloyd nodded."Remember when I said after we defeat the S.O.G then we will go deeper."Lloyd sat up."Seriously."Harumi nodded with a smirk.In seconds The Princess took of his top and began kissing his abs.Moans of pleasure escaped Lloyd.Harumi went up and started kissing his nipple.She stuck her hand on his dick rubbing it up and down.The princess ripped his boxers and off and started sucking him.Lloyd took her pants off and began rubbing her ass.Lloyd pushed her of and kissed her breasts."Oh Lloyde~" The tow finished up.Their clothes were back on."That was amazing."Lloyd said still panting."Yes it was babe."Harumi cuddled up to Lloyd listening to his heart beat fast.Within seconds the tow were asleep.