Q

Harumi and the S.O.G met up in the caves."Where's the mask?" Killow said."Where's Lloyd?" Harumi asked.Lloyd tripped a bit letting rocks fall down.The S.O.G and harumi looked up."Hey guys isn't there a way we could talk about this like adults?"Lloyd asked.Harumi chuckled slightly."Get him."UV said.Killow used the mask of deception to levitate Lloyd dragging him to the floor.Lloyd made a run for it.He dogged everyone before Harumi grabbed his back pulling him into her embrace."Got ya honey~" She whispered into his ear before nibbling it a bit."LET ME G-MMMPHHpph..."Lloyd yelled before being nocked out."The ninja still tied up?" Harumi asked."Yes."Killow said."Okay get Lloyd on the ship."She said smirking."Why?The entire ninja will escape."UV explained."All I need is Lloyd.This is a minor set back."Harumi replied."Whats the plan?"Mr E asked."THE plan."Harumi said."We haven't tested it."Mr E explained."It doesn't matter.Fix it, Use it and I swear anything bad happens to Lloyd I will kill you!"Harumi ordered."Why?You care about him?" UV smirked.Harumi turned around blushing."N...No...I...W...we need him that's all."She said blushing."Sure."UV rolled her eyes.

About to walk on the bounty
"LLOYD!WHAT DID YOU TO HIM!" Kai glared burning daggers at Harumi."Oh you mean what I have done to MY boyfriend?" Harumi smirked."HE'S NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND.YOU DONT DESERVE TOO!"Kai screamed."Shut up!"UV Yelled."Get Lloyd secure.NOW!"Harumi yelled.The S.O.G strapped Lloyd down and prepared the syringe for Harumi.

10 minutes later
" Hey Lloyd~"Harumi giggled walking in the room."What do you want?"Lloyd asked.Harumi started Fiddling with strands of Lloyd's golden soft hair."You~Pucker up Lloyde~"That was all she said before Kissing him.Lloyd immediately kissed back waiting for this moment to come for a long time.
"Mmh~"Lloyd moaned through the kiss.
Harumi smirked before licking Lloyd's lips before slipping her tongue into his mouth.She pulled back before licking his lips with lust."Wait what are you doing with that?" Lloyd asked."Shhh~Relax my prince~" She giggled before impaling him with the syringe."AHH!IT HURTS!AHOWOWOW!"Lloyd screamed before his eyes Glowed purple."How do you feel my love?" Harumi asked.

"Evil!"