Sad

Ps urm if I write like this in the quote marks then that's Uhm harumi speaking.👍

Harumi walked in her room still holding back her tears.She sat on the bed and cuddled a pillow.'YOUR SO STUPID.FIRST OUR PARENTS AND NOW WORKING FOR A MURDERING MONSTER!SHUT UP I NEVER WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN I...I should've of listened to Lloyd. LLOYD IS GONE HE WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU AGAIN.THEY ALL HATE YOU! I just want to be with him.He could always help me physically and mentally.I shouldn't of done this... YOUR ONLY FIGURING THAT OUT NOW AND YOU CALL YOURSELF SMART.MR E WAS OUR FRIEND AND HE'S DEAD!SHUT UP!Lloyd I...I...want Lloyd.'She cried."Quiet one The ninja are here."Killow said."Capture them and bring Lloyd to me."

With Lloyd.
"GET LLOYD!"Killow said.Lloyd punched and kicked 20 members out of his way.Kai Zane Nya pix Jay and Cole Were taken hostage.He froze in place but a S.O.G member hit him over the head."Bring him to me."Killow caried Lloyd to Harumi's room.She took him and closed the door.

She played with his hair for 10 minutes before he woke up."H...Hi."She said."What do you want!" Lloyd snapped.
"You~I have missed you so much my love ~" She whispered into his ear.A pink blush appeared."Rumi what happened to you?"He said noticing her red eyes."Ive been crying over you."She said truthfully.Harumi trailed Lloyd's arm with her hand."Mhmmm so strong~"Her uniform slipped back reveling a bruised, slashed arm."Rumi...What has he done to you?" Lloyd asked."Shhh~Don't worry about me~"She said before licking her lips and kissing him.Her tongue explored every creves of her Lloyd's mouth.Lloyd kissed her back.After minutes of their kiss harumi pulled back before looking his eyes."Lloyd I love you~"She said untieing him."I love you too rumi."