Return

Departed realm
"Whats wrong sis?" Morro asked."Lloyd,I miss him."Harumi replied."Or is their something else?"He asked smirking."You're my sister I can see right through you."He kept smirking."Okay I love him.Better now...But he won't love me because he...He's moved ON.AND GUESS WHAT IT'S A DOG.A SHAPSHIFTING DOG!"Harumi screamed."Well he hasn't completely.He still holds you to his heart."Morro tried to assure his little sister."Wait isn't that gate.Too escape?"Harumi asked."Yea why?"Harumi gave him a look."Alright fine it's about 2 miles let's go."

Time skip to ninjago
"GUYS IM BORED!"Jay screamed."I know right."Nya said" where the fudge is Lloyd?"Kai asked."Doing his bruting time."Cole added."Im going to check on him."Kai said."K!Who wants to go on patrol?"Zane asked."BET!"Jay screamed.Kai walked down the hall to Lloyd's room."Hey lil bro."Kai said."Oh...hi  Kai.What do you want?"He asked."Okay what's wrong?" Kai crossed his arms."Nothing it just my mom, dad, and wu went on a trip and they left me.They left me again."Lloyd started to gently sob."Its okay there back.I will always be here for you."Kai pulled him in for a hug." thanks Kai."Lloyd returned the hug."NINJA TO THE SECREAT LAIR NOW!"Wu screamed into the speakers.The ninja took the elavators and saw wu worried."Uncle what's wrong?"Lloyd asked."Come see for yourself."Lloyd looked on the monitor to see morro and harumi walk out of a portal."Thanks brother."She said."No problem but now we have to find greenie."Morro said to his sister."Monastery."They both said."ME WHY DO THEY WANT ME.WHAT DO THEY WANT!?"Lloyd asked."Well we need to prepare."Kai said."No we will see their reason."Lloyd gave his uncle a death glare.Wu gave him a what look.

Time skip
The ninja were outside waiting until they heard panting."Ok were almost at the to-Uh"They both were in shock seeing the ninja."Master let me explain!We came back for forgiveness and-"Morro started but was inturrupted."What do you want with my nephew."Wu said."I want to talk with him..."Harumi said."What!?Why!?"Lloyd asked."Well everyone go inside.Lloyd went to his room."LLOYD WA-"Harumi started but her brother inturrupted her."Give him time sis.We are the people who destroyed his mental health."Morro explained."So you guys are good?"Jay asked."Yep.I know it's a stretch but can we stay?"Harumi asked."Well if you can play video games with us you should be good."Cole explained."What games ya got."Morro ran to the computer.The ninja started to play games."Something troubling you harumi?"Wu asked."Can I see him."She asked wu noded.

Lloyd room
Lloyd was wrapped in his bed looking at the wall."Hey Lloyd..."She sat on his bed."Are you okay?"Harumi asked."Why would I!?You two DESTROYED MY HEALTH!"Lloyd said still facing the wall."Let me see that cute face.Please."She begged."No."He said.She sighed."Well do you know why I'm here."She asked.He shook his head.with Her hand she carrased Lloyd making him shudder."Well I'm jealous.You moved on to a dog."She said in a playful voice.Lloyd blushed."Im sorry...I Uh I have to go."He said unwrapping himself."Ah not this time."She said pushing him on the bed.He yawned."Aww you tired."Lloyd nodded."Can I sleep with you?"Harumi asked in her princess voice.That made him flustered."Y... Yeah sure."Harumi cuddled with him all night.

Morning
Lloyd woke up in a awkward position.And he was very uncomfortable.But he didn't want to move because of Rumi.He tried but she just clinged on harder."5 more minutes please."Lloyd stroked her hair before laying down.Lloyd broke Harumi's grip and sat up."Argh you had to move."She said playfully as she layed on the bed.She stared deep in his eyes.She wrapped her hands around his neck and brought him closer her other hand rested on his head pushing them closer."R...rumi."He started."Shhh.Relax..."she said before forcing Lloyd's lips on hers.She moaned at his strength.Harumi layed Down as Lloyd's arms went either side of her head giving him balance.Harumi bit his lip forcing his mouth open so she could play with his tongue.They danced together until Harumi took her hand and explored Lloyd.He moaned at how slow she was going.Until her hand rubbed his crotch before rising back up his shirt.It slithered across his chest his abs before going up his back.Pushing his lips harder.Lloyd pulled back.Harumi smirked at him meanwhile Lloyd just stared."See.Dont you feel better now that you let me make out with you~"Lloyd layed next to her.Enjoying the kiss."Oh by the way I don't have feelings for akita.Only you."He said.She stroked his hair."Good boy~" She giggled.As they snuggled next to each other.

851 WORDS AND ALSO THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT IT MEANS ALOT. ANYWAY PEACE OUT!