Drunk

WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS ALCHOL AND ABUSE.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.Ok enjoy

After Harumi failed to capture Lloyd, garmadon punished her.Nearly killing her.Her whole body in Bruises cuts and blood.After her beating she went to his room."Drinks."She read aloud.She decided to take all the bottles and headed for the roof tops.

Time skip
The Quiet one was intoxicated.She couldn't even walk straight but luckily Lloyd was there.Harumi was in her own little world as she nearly stepped of the edge.Lloyd caught her and pulled her back.This sent her falling into Lloyd's chest."Guess...I...I...f...fell...for...you."She said smirking."Rumi your breath stinks."He saw her holding 5 bottles of alcohol."Are you drunk!?" He asked grabbing her arm.She winced in pain.He sighed."Rumi tell me what happened."He said holding her."Well the Bad, scary mean guy up there he...he kinda...
B... Beat... Me so I took his drinks and it feels soooooooo good."She slurred before handing him a bottle.He threw it down smashing it."Hey!Whyd ya do that."Lloyd picked harumi up bridal style and took her to a old house.No one would find them there.

Time skip
Lloyd opend the door and layed harumi down on a queen size bed and opend a first aid kit.He took out bandages but harumi say up."I wanna play a game"She slurred."Shh your gonna alert everyone."He started cleaning her wounds humming before harumi put a finger on his lips."If I have to be quiet so do you~"She giggled as if she was a child.Lloyd took her finger of his mouth."Rumi let's play a game.First one to fall asleep wins £5."And with that harumi was fast asleep leaving Lloyd alone.

(In spongebob narrator voice) 45 minutes
Later.

Lloyd finished up healing harumi.He was exhausted.He couldn't walk home it was ages away so he flicked the duvet over him and rested his head on the pillow.

Morning
Harumi woke up with a pounding headache.She seized the bottle of water next to her downing it.She then saw a sleeping Lloyd next to her.'He looks so cute and well less serious.'She thought to herself.He still had his mask on.She desperately wanted to take it off.She pulled his mask up up to his mouth until Lloyd reacted a bit but not waking up.She instantly brought her hands back. She took his mask off gently & ran her fingers through his hair a smile & blush appeared.Harumi's hands started to wonder over Lloyd's chest.Her eyes checked on Lloyd so he didn't catch her.Harumi rested back down on the pillow just staring at him.Lloyds eyes flustered open as a yawn escaped his lips.He gave his arms a quick stretch.
"Good morning...Tired are we."She said jokingly."Hang over do we."He replied."Oh shoot."He said." What?"She asked smiling."I didn't bring my lip balm!"Harumi understood this because when she stayed with him every time he woke up he used lip balm.She had a great idea.She pulled his shirt to her and placed a kiss on his lips.Just a quick one she pulled back as Lloyd was still in shock.He shook his head snapping back to reality."There.Problem solved."She said smirking.She tackled him down as she cuddles him falling back to sleep.He does the same.