Forest Betrayal

"Hey, Lloyd?"Harumi said after drinking the river water.

"Yeah Rumi?"Lloyd said sweetly giving her his attention.Harumi sighed.

"I...I...uh."Harumi stuttered.Lloyd hugged her thinking something sad was bothering her.

"Is something wrong?"Lloyd asked assuringly.

'I have to do this don't I?YES YOU DO!But I love him he's my friend.SO?HE TOOK EVERYTHING FROM US!No Pythor did not Lloyd.GARMADON WILL DESTROY HIM THEN WE STILL NEED TO DO THIS!WE PROMISED OUR PARENTS!But what about Lloyd?SEE WHAT HAPPENS!'
Harumi's emotions fought in her mind

"Rumi?Harumi?Princess?Hello?EARTH TO RUMI!"Lloyd said getting her attention.

"Huh?oh sorry just got lost in my thoughts."Harumi admitted.Lloyd was happy with the answer before harumi pulled him to her."Im sorry."She said plunging the syringe into his arm putting the liguid inside him.Lloyd felt immediately drousy as he fell back.Harumi caught Lloyd laying him on the ground.

"Your betraying us?Your betraying me?"Lloyd asked closing his eyes falling asleep.Harumi felt heartbroken so she kissed his forehead as S.O.G bikes emerged.Lucky for her they saw nothing because of the dense trees.

"Put him in the cage."Harumi said climbing on the back of a jeep sitting next to Lloyd."Drive quick the ninja probably know im the Quiet one and are tracking Lloyd."Harumi said.

"Then why don't we ditch him?"UV asked.

" Unless you have oni blood we need him."Harumi snapped."I need him."She muttered under her breath.

Time skip to cave entrance.

"Okay Killow your gonna make us float to the other side, Mr E use your mask to slash the rocks and UV we'll make sure Lloyd doesn't escape.Everyone else stay on guard."Harumi said.The generals and Quiet one put the plan into action.UV Harumi and Mr E went into the room with The Mask off Hatred.

"Ah my head, I-where are we?"Lloyd said getting up.Mr E put swords up to his neck.

"Lloyd, take the mask and give it to me."Harumi said giving Mr E a signal to let Lloyd have some space.Lloyd walked to the mask and breathed in before taking it.Harumi smiled walking to Lloyd.Mr E and UV followed."Lloyd what are you doing?"Harumi asked as Lloyd stared at the inside of the mask then at the edge.Lloyd threw it off as Mr E jumped for it.He caught it as he jumped back up.Lloyd looked at the floor in failure.Harumi noticed his expression and softened.

"Cmon we need to get there quickly.The temple is days away."UV yelled.They all walked out off the cave to see the S.O.G getting destroyed by the ninja.

"LET HIM GO!"Kai yelled.Lloyd got ready to run but Mr E held a sword up to his throat again.Kai was shocked.

"JUSY GIVE US LLOYD."Cole yelled titening his grip on his hammer.The ninja summoned their power ready to attack.

"Enough.Let us through or the Green ninja is dead!" Harumi threatened.Lloyd smirked kicking Mr E's leg running to his friends.

"YES!Good to have you back lil bro."Zane said.The ninja were happy.

"Its over Harumi give us the masks."Lloyd yelled summoning his power.Harumi laughed putting on the mask of Hatred as the generals charged at the ninja.Cole and Jay went for Killow, Nya fought UV, Zane and Kai attacked Mr E and Lloyd fought Harumi.Lloyd blasted Harumi sending her into a rock as Lloyd levated Rocks crashing into her.Lloyd was about to blast her with a ball of energy until Harumi spoke.

"LLOYD!Stop please I'm sorry.I was working on the inside trying to destroy them.I want to protect Ninjago."Harumi said walking to Lloyd.His power disintegrated as he stood confused.He was caught off guard so Harumi kicked him into a rock.Harumi grabbed Lloyd squeezing him."CMON ON THE BOUNTY!"Harumi yelled as the defeated generals ran onto the bounty.It flew off leaving the ninja alone.

On the bounty
"Take Lloyd to his room and tie him up!Protect the masks."Harumi yelled.The generals were having fun on the deck but not Harumi.Mr E noticed and walked to her.

"Something wrong Quiet one?"Mr E asked.Harumi turned her head.

"Mr E I created you so don't tell everyone else.I like Lloyd in fact I love him but after today I don't think he feels the same."She admitted.

"Well I guess you should talk to him.You know where he is."Mr E said.

"I guess your right.Alright I'll talk to him."Harumi said walking away.

In Lloyd's room
Lloyd was tied up.Suddenly Harumi came into his room.

"You alright you took quite the hit."Harumi said bending down to his level.

"Go away Traitor"Lloyd said with hatred.Harumi sat in his lap as a blush appeared on his cheeks.

"Dont be like that.Heh your blushing~"Harumi giggled trailing her hand down his arm into his hand.

"What do you want Liar!Just-Just leave me alone!You know I wish we never met."Lloyd said every word as sharp as knives cutting harumi.

"We both know that's not true.You're my kinderet spirit."Harumi said.Lloyd practically snorted.

"What's that supposed to mean when it's at home."Lloyd snapped.

"It means you're my soul mate.My one true love my Prince."Harumi said flirtatiously.

"Really!?"Lloyd sarcastically said.

"Lloyd you know we are.We love each other.I love you and you love me."Harumi said.

"Do "lovers" betray each other!I don't love you."Lloyd snapped.

"Ya do."Harumi said desperately.

"Prove it.Prove I love you."Lloyd said thinking his mind was made up or rather his heart.He lied to himself through his teeth.Harumi smirked.

"I have the perfect way to prove our love~"Harumi said suductivley.

"Yea what could that b-MMMMmhmh"Lloyds lips were caught in a kiss.Harumi was savoring the taste of Lloyd's soft lips.Lloyd kissed back.Harumi licked Lloyd's bottom lip asking for entry.He teased her by not giving it.Harumi grew lustfull a bit his Lip shhving her tongue into his warm mouth that still tastes of noodles they had the few nights before.He moaned at the feeling.Harumi started wrestling Lloyd's tongue with her own.Harumi pulled back licking Lloyd's lip.

"Thats how I know you love me~"Harumi giggled untieing Lloyd and falling asleep in his embrace.Lloyd did the same.

The end.
Words 1O54 WOO HOO.Im goona congrat maself