2

"I'm your son..."Lloyd pleaded to his father."I know.So I will give us some bonding time."Garmadon's graspy threatening voice spoke as he squeezed Lloyd's neck harder."D...Dad...Stop...P...please."Lloyd said before falling unconscious.Harumi ran out to pick up Lloyd."The plan is working.Bring him to the lair."He said walking away."Yes my Emperor."

Time skip
Lloyd flutered his eyes open.He was on a really comfy bed or rather his arms were tied to it.Lloyd realised his shirt was gone and replaced by the duvet for warmth.He looked and saw bandages over his chest.He tried to get up but fell back down."Ah...Owowowowow.Okay I'll just lay here then."He said wincing in pain.Suddenly Harumi walked in with some tea.She blew on it not noticing that Lloyd was awake.He turned his head to the wall in anger.She was the last person he wanted to see.Harumi put her tea down and looked at Lloyd."Im sorry..."She said before moving her hand across Lloyd's muscular arm.Lloyd let out grunts of pain.Harumi moved her hand to Lloyd's cheek carresing it."Tonight your mine Lloydie~All mine~" She giggled before leaving him to rest.
'I'll be her's?Does she love me?And Dad said he wants bonding rime?What are they gonna do to me?'Lloyd thought to himself.He turned and twisted trying to release himself.He did and made a run for it.He ran into the elevator and jumped up to the top so the camera didn't see him.At the bottom he jumped back down as the doors opened reaveling Harumi and Mr E."Uhh...Hi?"Harumi sighed."Get him!"Mr E handcuffed Lloyd.As Harumi lifted his chin."Aww so brave, so strong."She said lustfully.Harumi dragged Lloyd to a room with a syringe and a chair."So this is what is gonna make me join you."Lloyd said being strapped in."Kinda.It will make your feelings grow more for me and Garmadon.So you will love me and Garmadon more than your friends.But everything else will stay the same."Lloyd blushed."Wait me and you-"He started."Yes we will be together.finally."Lloyd loved Harumi with a passion and she was right?Wasn't she?As harumi was setting everything thing up Lloyd was having an argument with himself.'I shouldn't do this my friends and ninjago are my loved ONES.NO YOU FOOL,We love Her and our father we have a chance,Our friends were fun but they love us for who we are, Lloyd.So?Our dad left us and what do you mean our friends don't like us for who we are?Think about it.They hated us they changed us.Harumi loves us for who we were...evil.'Lloyd softened up."Rumi do you love me or..."He hesitantly said."Or what?" Harumi said."The Green ninja...?"Harumi laughed a bit."Lloyd I would choose you always.We are a kinderet spirits.I belong with you my love~I love you."She said."Rumi thanks."She smiled at him."Alright this might tickle a little."Harumi put the syringe in Lloyd's arm.Lloyds eyes darkened as He fell asleep.

Time skip
"Rumi?" Lloyd woke up to something clinging to him."Yea?"Harumi said."Oh it you."Harumi started French kissing Lloyd.He instantly done the same.The kiss went on for minutes until they had to pull back for air."My Lloyde~"She said snuggling into him."My princess~"