Chase

This is right after Lloyd notices the Princess has been "kidnapped"
Harumi pov
Lloyd was now following me.My plan is working.Hutchins wouldn't let me and Lloyd have "Alone time" together.He has always been my idol and I kinda have a crush on him.I mean who doesn't.I think Lloyd likes me too so all I have to do is be cute for him.I jumped one final time but the ladder broke.I heard Lloyd mumble something but I didn't hear it.I saw him fall so I had to ditch my bag and help him up."Who are you?"He said with suspicion.I lowered my hood to reveal my face."Princess!?I thought you were kidnapped.I tried to save you."They were his final words before it was my turn to speak."That's what the was.From my vantage it looked like I was the one saving you."I smirked at him.He smiled at me."Then who is in the bag."He asked me curiously."You mean what's in the bag."I said untieing the knot showing him the fruit and vegetables before continuing."Even though I'm confined to the palice I still try to give what I can."A silence rose between us."Do you wanna help me?"I asked him."Sure."He said chuckling.We had a conversation about our lifes before reaching the children.
"Come little ones theres plenty."I said alerting the children.Me and Lloyd gave the food before continuing our walk."So Lloyd have you ever... wanted to... have a normal life?" I asked awkwardly."Yeah I have.But the only thing that stops me are my family."He said."Why would you ask that princess?"He said rasing a brow at me."No reason.And call me Rumi."We reached the cannal.It was beautiful.Me and Lloyd were laughing everything was brilliant.I don't know why but a feeling blew over us.We inched closer.His face was so close to mine but we were stopped because of a noise.Lloyd rushed to see what it was."That symbol."He said with anger.I knew what the symbol was.The new S.O.G gang symbol.Lloyd was about to get up and beat the members but I pulled him back."Stop don't let your anger guide you."I told him concerned.His frown turned into a smile."Its funny.Normally me of all people should know that."We shared a laugh before I brought him in for a hug.He was shocked but returned it.I actually fell asleep in his warm arms.He noticed this and carried me back home.Gently he placed me on my bed and rolled the covers up.He was about to leave but I stopped him.I grabbed his hand before saying."Stay with me.Please."And pulled him down to me.I placed my arms on his chest.I felt his arms on my back rubbing it.We were so close.It felt amazing."Goodnight Lloyd."I said calmy."Godnight Rumi."He said in a sleepy voice.

*Two words.Cute AF.