Under The Mask

*Future me this is The S.O.G and garmadon joining forces.They capture him and try to convince him to join them.Btw this is the movie not show.*

Lloyd pov
"Let me go!" I said being pushed by 6 S.O.G members.The quiet one laughed and eventually I heard my father behind me."You know greenie.I have always wanted to know."She said approaching me."Who you really are."She said under a mask."But I can wait a little longer."She continued.I could tell behind that mask is a smirk.But it occoured to me."What do you mean a liitle longer."She laughed." Well of course me and Garmadon are going to unmask you.I will finally know who the Green ninja is."She finished so we kept walking. We entered a room were I was pushed to the wall as chains were wrapped around my arms and leds making me unable to move."Leave."She said coldly to her members.'Great the Quiet one and Garmadon.Great.'I thought to myself.Both approached me.I tried to tug away but I was unable to."There's no point your tightly tied."The Quiet one said.My father lifted my mask to reveal my face.Both gasped in shock."Surprised."I said to them."Son.Your the Green ninja?" Garmadon said still in shock."Yep."I replied answering his question."Wait this can't be right.Your the Green ninja."He continued."Garmadon can you leave me and Lloyd alone for a minute." She said."Fine you have 1 minute."He replied coldly and left.The quiet one lifted her mask up to her nose stopping at her eyes so I couldn't fully see her face.She got close to me."Uh w...what..are you doi..ng."I asked."This."She said wrapping her arms around my neck.Finally after staring at me she kissed me.I enjoyed it so I kissed back.She pulled away before garmadon came in and pulled her mask down."So bring him to his room."Garmadon ordered.The girl nodded and did what she was told.We both stayed quiet.She brought me to a room and chained me down with rope.As she done this she smirked.But I didn't rebel because I was busy thinking about why she kissed me.'Maybe she likes me?' I thought.I noticed her talking but I didn't listen.After tieing me up she left but before she did she kissed her hand and blew it to me.That was the last thing I saw before falling asleep.

Several hours later

I woke up but in a angry mood.I started swerving about and trying to get out.
Harumi pov

I was asleep before I heard a lot of noise coming from Lloyd's room.He was trying to escape.I had to stop him.I don't care if he sees my face after all he already has.I go to the same school as him.I rushed to his room to calm him down."Ru.rumi.Is that you?YOUR THE QUIET ONE!"I sighed before going to his bed and kissing him.It shut him up.He quickly melted into it kissing me back.I can't lie I loved it.I always had a crush on Lloyd and he was here.It was brilliant.I but his lip so he would let my tongue fight his against his.I pulled away and smirked at him.He stared at me in pure shock."So did you like it."He nodded.I lowered my head to his ear and whispered."I love you."I unchained him and snuggled in his chest.He cuddled with me before saying."I love you too."Then we peacefully went back to sleep.Together.