?

Old oneshot I have remade because I'm bored.

Harumi ran to the monostary door before Her hand was grabbed by Lloyd.

"Rumi I know what you're doing and it won't work." Lloyd said pulling her arm making Harumi fall.Lloyd caught her as she rested in his chest.

"Lloyd your father tortued me.And why would you care?I betrayed you.Now move!"Harumi snapped pushing away from Lloyd.

"Rumi I've Lost you once.Im not losing you again.Go to bed."Lloyd ordered.Harumi sighed before walking to her room.

Lloyd followed before turning to the right to his room.He flapped the duvet over himself and just stared out the window.He tried to go to sleep but couldn't.He was too worried about Harumi.

4am

Harumi woke up and kicked the covers off her and jumped out of the bed.She ran to the armoury and grabbed a jade sword Lloyd had kept then grabbed a few shurikins.

Harumi walked up to the door before Lloyd jumped down with his mask up.He had his sword in hand.

"Rumi the only way I'm letting you do this is if I go with you.He's my father and I want my revenge too."Lloyd said.

"Aw you care about me~Lloyde I'll be fine I promise, Now let me go!"Harumi pleaded as Lloyd crossed his arms showing he wasn't moving.

Harumi smirked before taking Lloyd's mask off and trapping his lips in a kiss.Lloyd melted at the kiss before Harumi stroked his cheek showing they both enjoyed this.Lloyd wrapped her hands around Harumi's waist.She moved her hand around his neck before pulling out a cloth.

Harumi pulled back from the kiss before putting the cloth on Lloyd's lips.He immediately fell dizzy.Harumi pinned him down as Lloyd's eyes shut.

"Im sorry Lloyd.Heh atleast we got that kiss we wanted."Harumi stroked his cheek before ruffled his soft hair.

She started jumping as she reached Garmadon's tower.He looked into the dark sky holding his hands behind his back menacingly.

"Come to retake your position Quiet one."Garmadon spoke still looking at the dark sky.

"Ive come to Kill you"Harumi said taking a fighting stance gripping her sword.

"How's my son?Your so called friends told me you and him got really close."Garmadon spoke turning around with swords in all his hands.

"Well he loves me more than you.And guess what.I made out with him"Harumi smirked.A big regret.Garmadon yelled in anger before running to her.

Harumi slashed her sword but Garmadon's stopped it.He used his other one to make Harumi drop her sword and slashed her leg with the other.Adding another to the cuts he gave her.She fell on the floor in pain.

"Time to die" Garmadon threatened as His sword was inches away from Harumi's neck.A green energy blast knocked garmadon Back.

"Leave her alone!" Lloyd yelled as Lloyd picked up Harumi and jumped on his Elemental Dragon.They flew to the monostary as Lloyd carried Harumi to his room bridal style.

"Your leg is pretty bad.I'll treat it."Lloyd said getting the bandages.

He cleaned her cut before wrapping it up.The treatment took about an hour. Lloyd gently kissed Harumi's leg before rubbing it.

"Thanks.Hey I'm sorry for the-"Harumi started but was cut of by the blonde.

"No I liked it... Uhm you won't be able to walk so you're gonna have to sleep with me."Lloyd said blushing a deap red.

"I don't mind~"Harumi giggled making Lloyd blush even redder.

Harumi climbed in Lloyd's bed as Lloyd did the same.He climbed to the end  to give Harumi as much space as possible but She pulled him right back.

"If we're in the same bed we might aswell cuddle"Harumi said as she snuggled into his chest.Lloyd did the same.

"Night Rumi"Lloyd said.

" Night Lloyd"Harumi muttered before drifting of to bed.