Can't Think Off Title Again

Movie oneshot.
The ninja were tied up except Lloyd.He jumped down from the warehouse skylight with his mask up."MMMM!MMMMNOOOMMMMM!"All the ninja screamed in muffled voices."What are you guys saying?" Lloyd asked taking the duck tape off Kai's mouth."ITS A TRAP GO NOW!"Kai Yelled.Suddenly The S.O.G came out off the shadows surrounding the ninja."Hello Lloyd."Harumi smirked sitting in a chair."Harumi!Let them go!" Lloyd said."Remember when you said," Hurt my brothers or my sensei I'll come after you,"well I took your brothers to get you."She said smirking."Why!Why do you want me."Lloyd yelled."Well 1 Garmadon wants you, 2 I want you because we have a special relationship~"She smirked grabbing Lloyd's chin.His blush grew redder."What do you mean?"Lloyd asked."I will tell you Later.SIEZE LLOYD!Let his friends go I don't need them anymore."Harumi said.

Time skip
"Rumi why are you not taking my to my Dad?"Lloyd asked as Harumi tied him to her bed."Before your dad makes you evil I want to spend some time together."She said."Wait wha?" Lloyd said."Forget about that...Lloyd I need to tell you something."Harumi said sitting on his leg."Me too."Lloyd said."Alright same time.3 2 1"Harumi said."I love you."Lloyd said."I love you."Harumi said.Theh smiled at each other.Harumi pinned Lloyd under her before dropping her head as her lips clashed with Lloyd's.Lloyd was in shock before returning the kiss.Harumi licked Lloyd's bottom lip.He moaned at the new feeling but he didn't know what to do.Harumi became arrigant and lustfull so she bit his Lip opening his lips making her slip her tongue into his mouth.Harumi explored every inch of Lloyd's mouth before fighting his.Lloyd Fought Harumi's tongue against his own will but he didn't complain.After satisfying herself and Lloyd harumi pulled back going to his cheek gently kissing it before going to his ear.She nibbled it slightly before whispering, "I've wanted to do this for a long time~"And with that she went to the crook of his neck giving small kisses trying to find his spot.A small moan escaped Lloyd's lips.Harumi smirked before biting his neck leaving Bruises."Ahh!Rumi please~" Lloyd pleaded."Shhhh~Relax my Prince.Im pleasuring us~" She giggled continuing her nibbling.Harumi slowly started sucking on his neck."AHH!RUMI I LOVE YOU SO MUCH~AHH!"Lloyd screamed.A hickey appeared on his neck.Harumi pulled back.She untied him."Mmmh~That felt amazing"Harumi said."How did you think I felt."Lloyd smirked."Cmon you owe me some cuddles."She said climbing under the duvet."Anything for you cutie~" Lloyd smirked again.