Secrets

"Hey Lloyd?Where are you?Oh there you are"Harumi said walking in seeing the sleeping green ninja."Aw he's so cute."Harumi said.

" Uh Rumi?I'm not asleep here look behind you."Lloyd said with a glowing green hand.

"How are you doing that?It's incredible."Harumi praised trying to divert Lloyd's attention.

" What illusion projection?Oh I've just been tinkering with some new techniques.And writing in my diary."Lloyd said.

"Oh okay...Uhm Lloyd there's something I need to tell you."Harumi said standing closer to Lloyd.

"What is it?"Lloyd asked.

"Well there's a lot I need to tell you.But uh can I read your diary?" Harumi asked taking Lloyd's hand.

"What?!N-No.Im gonna go watch TV."Lloyd said closing his diary walking out the rpom.Hatumi sat in Lloyd's chair and started reading his diary.

1 hour later
"Hey Rumi!"Lloyd yelled running at Harumi.

"Oh hey lover boy~"Harumi giggled as Lloyd pinned her to the wall with his hand over her mouth stopping her from saying anything else.Harumi brought a hand up to Lloyd's arm taking it away.

"Lloyd please I need to tell you something."Harumi said guiding Lloyd to his bed.Lloyd sat on his bed sitting on his wall."I love you"Harumi said.

"A-But-I-"Lloyd stutted.

"Just shut up and kiss me dumbass."Harumi said before connecting Lloyd's lips with her own.The kiss lasted for a minute before harumi pulled back." And I'm the Quiet one."Harumi added dropping her head slightly.

"WHAT!YOU ARE THE-"Lloyd screamed in anger.

" Please I can explain. I'm doing this for you."Harumi pleaded.

" FOR ME!?YOU RESSURECTING MY EVIL DAD!"Lloyd screamed.

"Look in the spell I'm going to see if your father is alive.Then with the Realm crystal I can bring him home.To you."Harumi begged.

"Fine I won't tell the others but if I see my dad sitting on an evil thrown I will hate you and maybe probably kill you."Lloyd exclaimed.

"Lovely.Well love ya Lloyde."Harumi said putting a loose strand of hair behind his ear."I love your hair."Harumi continued.

"Lloyde?"Lloyd asked with a Flustered face.

"Its your pet name I made for you.Like Rumi is mine."Harumi replied.

" Alright let's go to bed."Lloyd said as they both tucked each other in bed.