Sad To Happy

It was cold in ninjago a beautiful city with no one outside.Garmodon looked with a frown.He missed his son and he knew harumi still had feelings for him.
Garmodon pov
"It's so boring."i said
" My emperor is there something wrong?" the quiet one asked
A long sigh fills the conversation.
"yes I miss my son and I know you do aswell." I said
She froze as she thought only she still knew of her crush.
"Uh well yea but we can't find him."she said trying to hide the sadness
"Do one more search." I ordered
"Yes." harumi said
Harumi pov
Me and the S.O.G have been looking for ages hours past and finally they found their base.I was so happy.I told them to leave  so I went in alone.I saw Lloyd go into his room so I followed.He was getting changed and I saw his chest his 8 pack his muscular form of his arms.I was drooling.I snapped out of my thoughts just in time he was about to leave so I showed myself and stopped him leaving, quickly but quietly I put a hand over his mouth so he could not get help.I tied him up with a rope and locked the door.He couldn't move and I loved it he was all mine.
Lloyd pov
I got dressed and harumi appeared out of nowhere and tied me up I couldn't even call for help because her hand was over my mouth and pushed me on the bed.I could now talk but I wouldn't besides I wanted to see what she would do so I stayed quiet.I heard her giggle as I was confused.
"Harumi let me go!What do you want?" o said as she smirked and said
"Your cute when your mad lloyde."she said
I layed down blushing madly and reapeted my question.
" What do you want."
She got my arms and tied them to the bed smiling with glee.She then started move up on my body we were apart but not that much.Her head rested on my shoulders while her lips and tongue kissed and licked my sweetspot.
"R-umi please stop."i said but she didn't listen.I could feel her tongue and lips I liked it but at the same time I didn't.She pulled away from my neck but closed her eyes and smashed her lips on mine.I could not move I knew I shouldn't like it but I did.I felt her biting my lip so I would let her tongue enter.I finally kissed back as rough as she was.I could feel her smirk but she let me go due to air.
"That was amazing."i said
" Good, now if you don't mind but I want another look." She said while smirking
"What do you mean?" I asked
Harumi said nothing but untied my gi and stared at my chest.She lowered her head and started to kiss my abs and then went up.She started to kiss my peck and up my neck to my cheek.When she did that it reminded our time in the woods.She then went back to my lips and started stroking my abs lightly.She put my gi back on but didn't tie it completely.She untied my and told me to follow her so I did what I was told.We entered the S.O.G headquarters and went straight to harumi's room.

*OK ima end it there but I wonder what those two will get up to*😏😉

*maybe watch a film or something not what you think with your dirty mind lol anyway bye and thank you Crystal garmadon for saving my story*