?

Set in s8.

It was 3am and Harumi was in the kitchen on the bounty.She had the mask she had everything except a feeling.She opened the fridge & looked at Lloyd's section.She took his carton of milk and sat down.She drank a bit of it before a shadow appeared outside.The door opened as Lloyd came in."Hey that's mine!" Lloyd yelled but harumi put a finger over his lips."Didn't I tie you up?" Harumi asked."Yea but I got out."Lloyd said as harumi chuckled."Anyway can I have my milk?"Lloyd asked."Go on drink it.Guess what my lips have been on that so it will be like you kissed me."Lloyd put the carton down."Why did you take me?" Lloyd asked."Because."She replied."But why? You hate me."Harumi rolled her eyes."Im going to bed.In your bed."She smirked."Where will I sleep?"Lloyd asked."Well there's no room so With me~"She giggled."Uh Ru-Harumi wait I-"She put a hand over his mouth and kissed her hand as if she was kissing him."Lloyd your sleeping with me."She said dragging him to her bed."Rumi stop!I...I don't like you like this anymore."Harumi felt betrayed."Fine I thought we had something special But if that's what you want."She rubbed his cheek before licking the shell of his ear with lust."Wait maybe just one night?" Lloyd asked."But I thought you didnt-"She pouted before Lloyd's lips shut her up.Harumi melted onto his embrace and kissed back.She locked his bottom lip asking for entry.He gladly gave it to her.Her tongue explored every creves of his mouth before pulling back."I never knew you were such a good kisser."Harumi said."Neither and I should be asking you the same question."Lloyd smirked."Cmon Lloydie I'm tired and want cuddles."She said in a puppy voice with puppy eyes."Fine"