Saved

"I NEED TO FACE GARMADON ALONE!" Harumi screamed to Lloyd."No he's to powerful.I wanna go with you.To protect you."Lloyd said."No I released him I need to kill him!"Lloyd looked disheartened.I mean Defeat yes but... Kill?"I'm sorry...Lloyd."Lloyd sighed dragging her inside the monostary."Your not going!That's Final!Good night."He said pushing her on her bed."Lloyd...thanks."Harumi pulled the covers up and went to sleep.Lloyd did the same.

4 am
Harumi woke up and went to the armory.She grabbed her Jade sword, shurikins and a discombobulateorShe went to the door as Lloyd jumped down in her way with his mask up."Im not doing this again move Lloyd!"Lloyd crossed his arms."Rumi I've lost you to Much.I wanna go with you.Hes my father after all!" Harumi sighed."I'll be fine baby~Now move!" Harumi said."Im not moving unless you take me with you!"Harumi looked at the floor before walking up to Lloyd.She lifted up his mask and closed the gap between them."Mmmh!"Lloyd yelled.He kissed back.Harumi licked his lips asking for entry.Lloyd gave it to her.Harumi snaked an arm around Lloyd's neck as the other one pulled out a cloth.They kiss ended as harumi put the cloth on Lloyd's lips."F..Mpggh.Dont...Do this!"Lloyd's muffled voice screamed.He was nocked out and laid on the floor.'Sorry Lloyd.'She thought to herself.

Time skip to borg Tower
" Come to reclaim your place Quiet one?"Garmadon asked."I've come to kill you!"Harumi screamed."Hows my son?"
Garmadon asked."You don't deserve to be his father."She screamed."And you deserve to be a ninja?You betrayed them and used Lloyd.Speaking of which where is he?"Garmadon smirked."Asleep."
Harumi replied."He was right you shouldn't of come alone."Garmadon threatened."I didn't want him to have this pressure."She said."And the others?" Garmadon smirked."Dont trust me."She said throwing shurikins at him.He doges easily and punched her nocking her back.He round house kicked her sending her flying.She groaned as she started swinging her sword at him.It sliced him a bit.Garmadon caught the sword and snapped it."ENOUGH!"Garmadon punched her gut pouring her on the floor.Garmadon Stood in her.A green energy ball hit garmadon."Dad I would love to chat but I've got a date."Lloyd put harumi on his shoulder as he summoned his elemental dragon.

Tine skip to when they get there
" Lloyd you were right I'm so sorry."Harumi pleaded."Save it.Come to my room I'm gonna make sure you have no injuries."Lloyd placed her on his bed as he checked her arm."Lloyd?"Harumi asked." Yea?"He said still examing her arm."I love you~"Lloyd blushed."You should be good."Lloyd said climbing under the cover.Harumi put an arm around him."Lloyd you know I love you because of how caring you are."She said."I don't blame you."Lloyd smirked.Harumi chuckled."Can I sleep with you baby~" She began giving Lloyd little kisses on his neck."Yes you can."Lloyd said making harumi get her pj's on and climbing in bed with Lloyd."Night My handsome boy."She cuddled him."Night princess."