Bar Drink

Lloyd was sitting at the back of laughys
Holding his glass of coke with a down face.Harumi noticed and sat next to him.

"H-Hey Rumi.Do you want me to buy you a drink?"Lloyd asked.

"No Lloyd.Is everything okay you've just got a gloomy face.I mean we just defeated the S.O.G and you seem down?What is it?" Harumi asked sweetly

"Well, The thought of My father being evil is just horrible especially when last time I saw him he was Good.Then I don't know where my mum is.And wu's a baby.
Im scared something bad is going to happen to me.Or to you or the others.If I lost you I-I don't know what I would do"Lloyd said.Harumi wrapped her arms around Lloyd as he did the same.

"Lloyd I'm not going anywhere~"She whispered into his ear Lovingly.

"Thanks"Lloyd said hugging her tighter.

"Love you~" Harumi giggled.

"I love you more princess~"Lloyd said letting her go.

"So when are you gonna let me kiss you?" Harumi asked smirking.

"I did remember.You kissed me on the cheek"Lloyd said.

"No I mean a French kiss?" Harumi asked smirking as Lloyd's blush grew pinker.

"Uhhh maybe we should work on that."Lloyd and Harumi both laughed at the comment.

"Rumi you cheered him up."Nya said.

"Only I get to call her Rumi" Lloyd said

"True I am Lloyd's property and he's mine"Harumi smirked.

"Well Cmon Your supprise is wanting for you."Nya said to Lloyd.Suddenly Lloyd ran out of the bat dragging harumi with him.

" HEY YOU DIDNT-"Dareth said.

"Its okay add it on my card."Zane said.

"Nah its okay it's the least the brown ninja can do."Darreth said making Zane laugh.

"See you later Darreth."Zane said chasing after the others.

"God I love that tincan."Darreth said.
*Not a ship just friendly way*

Lloyd and harumi walked in the living room to see Sensei Garmadon and Misako.

"Sorry I can't make wu older."Harumi said.

"Rumi this is amazing Thank you."Lloyd kissed her lips.Harumi was caught off guard but returned it.It lasted a minute before Lloyd ran to Garmadon.

"Hows my little man doing?"Misako asked as the three came in for a group hug.

" Seems you've gotten busy"Garmadon smirked.Lloyd pulled back and ran up to harumi and brought her in the hug.

"Lloyd I'm gonna go to bed."Harumi said.

"Me too"Lloyd said following her.

"When are the grand kids."Misako smirked.

"Misako really?A couple months atleast."Garmadon smiled.

"I missed you Garmie"Misako smiled.

" Me too"Garmadon said.

END ROLL TITLES!