Comfort

"Hey Lloyd."The Princess said sitting on the couch next to him."Hey rumi."He had a hint of sadness in his tone of voice."Everything alright?"He shook his head with a few tears leaving his eyes."Whats wrong?"He looked at her."Well someone is trying to ressurect my father and I'm... Lonely."Harumi patted his back knowing he is talking about her."What do you mean by lonely?" Lloyd sighed loudly."Well Jay has Nya kai has skylor Cole has seliel and Zane has Pix.I have no one."He looked at the floor."Well~"Harumi lifted his chin with her hand."I like you~"Lloyd blushed madly.Harumi planted a kiss on Lloyd's lips.She pushed him down and wrapped her hands around his neck.Lloyds face was red but he snaked his arms around her waist.He nearly shut his eyes until Harumi's phone buzzed.He was confused and curiosity grew the better of him.He took her phone out and saw the S.O.G were texting her.He pushed her of him.She was still mezmerizing his lips before snapping back."Lloyd?Did I do something wrong?"He showed her the phone."YOUR THE QUIET ONE!YOU LIED TO ME AFTER WE -"Harumi put a hand over Lloyd's mouth to stop him from yelling.She took his hand and pushed him back down."I can explain everything I swear!"Lloyd laid down letting his mind process everything."Lloyd yes I am the Quiet one but-"Lloyd inturupted  her."EVEN AFTER WHEN I WAS JUST CRYING OVER THE QUIET ONE YOU-" Harumi stopped him."Wait.There's a but.Yes you saw the S.O.G texting me but did you see the messages.Here look through my phone."Harumi said in her defence."Password?"Lloyd asked."2004,16,1."Harumi replied."Thats my birthday."Lloyd said.She nodded.He looked at her messages.

S.O.G

Baby Lloyde💚💚

Ninja

Lloyd blushed before clicking on S.O.G.

Hey everyone

What quiet one?
Yea whut

Well I was thinking maybe we shouldn't ressurect Lord Garmadon

WAT WE HAVE SPENT OUR I TIRE LIVES DOING THIS AND WERE SO CLOSE!

Oh its because of Greenie isn't it.You've
fallen in love with him.Havnt you.

So idc I love him so I'm destroying the S.O.G

HA UR GONNA HAVE TO TELL HIM AND HE'S GONA KILL U.

He won't he loves me

WELL SCREW YOU!

Lloyd looked at Harumi bringing her in for a cuddle."Im so sorry."Lloyd said stroking her hair."No I'm sorry I shouldn't of done this...I like that."Lloyd chuckled.
"You mean stroking your hair."Harumi nodded falling asleep in his strong arms.He did the same resting his head on a pillow and harumi in his arms.