The Jade Witch

So this is Harumi as the mcu (best universe in existence) is the Scarlet witch but ya know jade.This Is a movie oneshot aswell.

There was a fight down ninjago city.The ninja were no where but there was no sign of the Ninja.However there were two other hero's.The jade witch and speed of wind.The Jade witch has teliknesis, and power creation.The Speed of Wind has super speed and elemental power of Wind.Cross master Defeated Wind by bashing him into a car.Jade picked him up with energy and threw him into a building.A grenade flew out of his pocket as it exploded and Lloyd was sent flying onto the ground."Lloyd!"The witch yelled flying over to him.Lloyd was nocked out cold."Sis Cross master's gone."Wind said."I don't care help me get...This guy back to the base."She said.Wind rolled his eyes.

Time skip
Lloyd woke up on a comfy bed.His arms were the only thing from keeping him stable."Lloyd.Are you okay?" Harumi asked."R...rumi.Y...your the Jade witch?" Lloyd asked."Yes And my brother is wind." Harumi said."Hey bud."Morro said."I kinda guess Th-OW!AH... OWOWOWOW AH!"Harumi rubbed his cheek and pulled him in a warm embrace."Morro get a headache tablet."Morro did what he was told.Lloyd layed down as harumi put a hand on his head."Shhhh~Relax Lloyd~It's gonna be all better in a sec~" Harumi whispered into his ear.Lloyd stopped grunting in Pain."Harumi what are you doing?"Lloyd asked as the pain calmed down."Lloyd I need you~" She made a rope and tied him to the bed."Hey let me go!" Lloyd yelled."I can't do that greenie~" She giggled."You know?" Lloyd asked."I have read your mind I know all of your secrets."She said smirking."All of-" Lloyd started."All of them~" She said before French kissing him.Lloyd in seconds Lloyd kissed back but still letting harumi have her fun.Lloyd moaned through the kiss not being able to keep up with Harumi.Lloyd hesitantly broke the kiss for air."What...Do you want from me?"Lloyd asked."You~Me & my brother want to join your team and I~Want you~" She rubbed his cheek & started playing with his hair"Fine.I can see what I can do."