Dk What To Call It

Lloyd was asleep when he felt a hand on his mouth.His eyes shot open.
"Please.Please.Please.Dont Yell!" Harumi pleaded."What do you want!"Lloyd snapped." Lloyd I need somewhere to stay I-"Harumi said before being cut off."No.No.No.No.No way your staying here."Lloyd said."Please I will do anything I'll cook or do your laundry anything please.Lloyd I know you hate me but no one will take me so your the only person I could think off."Harumi pleaded letting tears escape her eyes."Rumi I, ugh fine.Eversince we got this new bounty our rooms are now separate.And we got double beds so you can sleep on that side I'll sleep on this side."Lloyd said."Really?OMG THANK YOU."She said."Goodnight we'll talk about you being here in the morning okay?" Lloyd said"Alright.Night Lloyd"

Time skip to morning
Lloyd woke up feeling an amazing feeling on his back."Rumi?How long have you been doing that?" Lloyd asked."Well I 2oke up an hour ago so I uhh ya know.Why do you not like it?" Harumi asked."No I...I like it but your trying to hard.Like I said I forgive you."Lloyd said."But I don't forgive myself."Harumi replied dropping her head in sadness."Im going back to bed."Lloyd said."Can I cuddle you?" Harumi asked."No.I still don't trust you."Lloyd said."B-But I'm cold.Pwese~"Lloyd wiped the remaining tears of her face." Only for tonight Okay?"Lloyd said putting his hand on Rumi's cheek bringing it to the bed."Ahh Lloyd?I-"Harumi said."Just...Just go back to sleep."Lloyd said.Harumi pulled Lloyd down to the bed and cuddled with him."Ahh!R-Rumi I." Lloyd said.Harumi started playing with his hair.She pulled the duvet over them.Lloyd smiled and kissed her forehead."Lloyd wait!I need you to do one more thing for me."Harumi said."What is it?" Lloyd said."Can you play with my hair?" Harumi asked."Wait what?"Lloyd said.Harumi crashed her lips on Lloyd's.Lloyd melted into the kiss.He did what he asked and undid her hair that was in her cute bun.He started playing with her hair.They pulled back."You have no idea I've waited for that~"She whispered suductivley in his ear."Me too~" Lloyd whispered.