Sorry

Lloyd was just thrown through the prison by Garmadon.He was unconscious and limp.Harumi couldn't watch.She pretended all her life she hates The Green ninja but she loves him.Harumi ran outside to where he was.She held his hand as the bounty showed up.The ninja ran out and carried Lloyd.Harumi walked behind them."QUIET ONE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"UV called."Quitting!" She ran on the bounty.The ninja took Lloyd to the medical room.Harumi tried to see Lloyd but Pixal stopped her."Harumi I'm not happy with you but let them have their time.Dont go in."Pixal said."But I want to see Lloyd."Harumi pleaded."You should of thought of that before resurrecting his dad."Pixal said before walking into the room.Harumi ran into Lloyd's room and clutched his pillow.Her tears soaked the pillow.She looked around at his photos and saw the ones of her and him on the floor.This made her cry more heavily.She stayed in his bed.With a green matress and soaked green pillow.She found a cabinet with his diary.

"Dear diary today I met the cutest princess ever.I think I have a crush on her.Anyway the Quiet one is trying to ressurect my father from the dead yea that sucks anyway I've gotta go.Bye"
She smiled at the words.She turned the next page.
"OMG SHE TRIED TO KISS ME I THINK SHE LIKES ME! I will just wait to find out.
Harumi laughed as she felt a bit better.Until the next page.

" Hey diary so Harumi was the Quiet one and she tricked me.God I really loved her.I should of seen it coming anyway we stopped her and yea...She was trying to trick me again I nearly fell for it but anger took control.So I guess I'm gonna be lonely forever..."
Harumi started crying again."WHY WHY DID I DO THIS I SHOULD OF JUST TOLD HIM HOW I FELT.ARGH!"The ninja heard harumi the I tire time and they could tell she felt sorry and so did they."Hey...Harumi?" Zane said.Harumi wiped her eyes."W...what."Zane looked behind him to get a nod from the others."Well do you want to see him."And then Harumi ran to him.Nya was about to walk in but Jay stopped her."Let them have their time love."He kissed her cheek.

Time skip to Lloyd and harumi
"Lloyd I'm so sorry I I'm a terrible person.
I know you hate me and its all my fault I know.But I love you so much.I hope that we could be back together.And I swear I will never leave you honey."Harumi carresed his cheek.Then she remembered his diary.She leaned in and kissed his soft lips.She hoped he would kiss back but no nothing happend.She pulled back.A blush appeared on Lloyd's face.She sat down next to him."I am so sorry."She whispered into his ear.She put her hand in her pocket and pulled a vile out."Once you find Lloyd drink this and kiss him he will be under your command."Garmadons words echoed in her head.She smashed the vile on the floor and destroyed it.She then snuggled her head on Lloyd's chest.

Morning
Harumi felt her hair being stroked so so she woke up."Hi rumi."Lloyd smiled at her."LLOYD."She climbed on him in a big hug."Rumi I heard everything the others told me about last night."Harumi blushed."So they have seen me cuddling you?"He nodded."Cmon let's get breakfast...Honeybee~" Harumi kissed Lloyd again he was shocked but loved it so he kissed her back.She cupt his cheek Deeping the kiss.Lloyd's hands were on her waist and her hands on his neck.Harumi pushed Lloyd down but then a flash stopped the two."Ha LLORUMI!Nice one Zane."Cole and kai laughed."Congratulations."Nya said."Thanks Nya."The couple said.

Ima end it there and this has 655 words my longest chapter yet I think.Any way bye👋