Lemon🍋

*WARNING this is a lemon and My first*

"Harumi I'm tired let me go to bed."Lloyd told the perusing girl."Cmon Lloyd it's only ten o'clock."Harumi said to Lloyd."I don't care.Im tired."Lloyd went to his room as harumi followed.The blonde jumped in his bed and turned to the wall."Cmon Lloyd I want some fun."Harumi begged."Fine.I'll make you~"
she said suductively.

Harumi pulled her shirt and bra off and threw it on Lloyds legs.He lifted him self with one arm to look at what was on his legs."Uh Harumi what..why..."Lloyd was speechless.Harumi pulled him up and lifted his shirt of and threw it clashing into him.Her tits on his back she attacked his neck with her lips.She found his spot and sucked on it.Licking it leaving a hickey.Loud moans escaped his mouth.She continued but snuck her hand down his stomach straight to his pants.Lloyd grabbed her hand and pushed her off."Hey Harumi I know what your doing."He yelled."Oh do you."She said putting a pout over the sentence."Your trieing to seduce me aren't you."He yelled.Harumi nodded and pushed Lloyd to the wall kissing him.Her tongue fighting his and exploring his mouth.Lloyd couldn't fight back and melted into it.She  rubbed their crotches together making Lloyd moan.She started to hump him until she placed her hand down near his pants again and started to touch him.Rubbing his 15 inch dick up and down.She pinched his ass before pulling out of the kiss.Lloyd was panting but harumi just smirked.She pulled his boxers down and started to kiss his tip.She started teasing him by licking his tip."R...Rumi stop teasing me..suck it."Lloyd said giving harumi his permission."Yes daddy~"She started bobbing up and down on his dick.She choked on how big it is but that didn't stop her."AHH."Lloyd screamed."Rumi...Im gonna.. cum!"Lloyd said."Lloyd I want your cum to fill me~"Harumi swallowed all of his cum licking the rest from his tip.Harumi pulled up facing Lloyd."Your turn baby~" Lloyd went in and sucked her breast.Harumi moaned with pleasure.
Lloyd massaged her back while kissing her breasts.The two finished up and getting their clothes back on.But harumi had one last supprise.She took off Lloyd's shirt again and kissed everywhere.She kissed his 8 pack his arms, peck and cheek before putting his shirt back on."That was amazing."Lloyd said still panting."Yea you were great but next time I want more."Harumi snuggled up to Lloyd.He rested his head on his pillow cuddling harumi."Night." "Night"
The both fell asleep.

*Im gonna regret this arnt I.Any way this was fun to write lol😂*