Request

*so if I type like this its evil Lloyd*

'What am I doing?Lloyd is being destroyed by Garmadon.I mean he deserves it but I feel something for him.Love?No it cant be can it?'
Harumi thought to herself.

"I'm your son."Lloyd pleaded.

"I have no son."Garmadon spoke throwing Lloyd at a wall.

'I'm not his s-son?AH!What does it matter he has never helped me in my life and when he  did he left again!I don't need him.I don't need Harumi!NONE OF THEM!'Lloyd's dark side said.

"So you want to fight!Then I will DESTROY ALL OF YOU!"Lloyd yelled

Lloyd jumped up and ran at garmadon.He summoned his power that was now purple and punched the floor.A wave of energy cracked the floor going up and down before latching onto Garmadon.He screamed in pain before being thrown in the wall.

'What.'Harumi thought.

Lloyd turned his head to look at the tower.He smirked before making his hands glow causing an explosion.Lloyd rose up in the air.Harumi,Mr E, UV and Killow layed on the floor weakly.Lloyd  summoned straight Lines of pure energy with a point on the end.He aims his hand at Harumi which then the spears were sent flying down.Harumi grabbed the mask of hatred and put it on.The spears sent her flying.Garmadon jumped up trying to catch Lloyd but giant purple tentacles rose from the ground pulling garmadon down.

"Lloyd STOP!Please he is your father!And I'm your GIRLFRIEND!Please let me help you."Harumi said taking the mask of hatred off.

"AND GIVE UP THIS!HAHAHA!YOU MUST BE JOKING!"Lloyd's demonic voice echoed.

"BUT I LOVE YOU!WE ARE A KINDERET SPIRITS!Please..."Harumi pleaded.

"LLOYD!YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS!"Nya yelled running behind the ninja.

"WE KNOW YOU CAN BRO!"Kai yelled.

"PLEASE."Cole yelled.

"ENOUGH Pathetic LIES!"Lloyd used his power to send out an energy wave that nocked the ninja back.
Lloyd used his power to grab Harumi's neck choking her bringing her closer.Garmadon was unconscious.Harumi stared into his Dark red eyes the at were once emerald green.

"P-Please I...Love you..."Harumi said before kissing Lloyd on the lips.Lloyds eyes widend and suddenly the grip on her neck vanished.Lloyd caught her and floated down.Harumi licked Lloyd's lip asking for entry he gave it to her.Harumi explored every inch off Lloyd's mouth before pulling back.

"My green bean~" She giggled

"My Rumi~"Lloyd said.

Suddenly green energy surrounded Lloyd after a few seconds a green wave erupted in every direction.

"What the?" Harumi asked before looking at Lloyd.

"Lloyd!You're back to normal."She said to Lloyd who was now in his normal green attire with emerald eyes and blond hair.

" Ahh my head..."Lloyd said before falling unconscious.

"SON!"Sensei garmadon said.

" What?Sensei Garmadon?"Jay said.

"That energy wave must off destroyed every evil ounce."Zane said.

"Garmadon?"Misako asked.

"Misako."Garmadon smiled.

" Bwada!"Baby wu yelled.

"Wu?"Garmadon asked.

"Theres alot you need to catch up on."Harumi said carring Lloyd on her shoulder.

"Are you my sons?"Garmadon said.

"Yeah I'm his girlfriend."Harumi replied.

"Didn't you ressurect me?" Garmadon said.

"Yes but I promise I love Lloyd with every piece of my heart."Harumi said.

"Yea Mr G, I believe her."Nya winked.

Everyone started walking out until harumi heard a voice.

"Quiet one your betraying us?Where will we go?"UV said.

"Well considering your in a prison I guess you should stay here."Harumi said walking away.

Time skip
"Hey~"Harumi whispered.

"Why you in my bed?" Lloyd asked.

"Well I thought we could cuddle?" Harumi said smirking.Lloyd climbed in bed and wrapped his arm around Rumi.She did the same.

"Night Lloyd~Love you~" She giggled.

"Love you too princess~"Lloyd said earning a few kisses on the cheek from rumi.

"So when do you think the wedding will be?"Garmadon asked from outside the door.

"I was wondering when are the children."Misako said making them both chuckle before heading to bed.

I hope this was alright.