Join Us

So after harumi was captured to answer questions for the police only this time Lloyd was there.

Lloyd pov
"Rumi please answer these truthfuly."I pleaded.
"I always loved when you called me that.So my own boyfriend is questioning me.How romantic."she said.I blush appeared on my face.
"Im not your boyfriend."I snapped.She looked at me with her pouty face.
"But I thought we loved each other."Harumi said flirtily.
"Stop.Answer the questions."I said."Fine I'm sorry."
*question answering later*
I turned around to see a guard fly pst the window.I was confused before HE appeared.Then suddenly I was knocked out.

Harumi pov
"This is our lair now."Garmadon spoke.His voice sent chills down my spine.He was carrying Lloyd along with him."Take him and lock him in a room."He ordered.His voice was menecing, evil.Just by his voice she was scared.She didn't want to get on his bad side.Harumi brought Lloyd to a room and tied him down with venge stone on a bed.She looked at him got on the bed with him and let her hands caress him.Slowly her finger tips traveled every where round his body and finally ended near his gi.The quiet one heard Lloyd grunt as he was about to wake up.She smirked.His eyes were now open."Wakey Wakey."Lloyd tried to move but was unseccesfull."Aww you woke up just in time."Her fingers lifted up his gi slowly pulling it up.Lloyd stared at her.His shirt was prity much of.Shr started giving his 8 pack small little kisses.She went up to his peck and sucked his sweets pot.Then massaging it with tiny kisses.Lloyd could finally speak."Stop please.

"We both know you like it~"She kissed his lips rouphly then went down to his cheek."So do you think your my boyfriend now."

"Yeah I guess but why am I tied up if you want me to join you just tell me."
"Really."i said confused
" Yes."I think he meant what he said.
"So will you join me. You get love from me and your father something you haven't had in a while."

"Fine I will join you."
I smirked now I had two garmadons