A Deadly Kiss

Garmadon and Harumi walked into Kryptariam prison.They walked to Ronins cell as Harumi's father starred facing the wall.

"Well daughter what do you want.And you came with the 'Lord of Darkness'.Hahah.More like emo snake bite."Ronin laughed.Garmadon's fist grew purple as he growled.

"Father please don't insult the Emperor. Anyway do you have something that can turn someone... Evil."Harumi said

"I do.Why do you want it?"Ronin asked suspiciously.

"We want it to make my son evil"Garmadon said.

"What!?NO WAY!Lloyd's my friend"Ronin said.

"And I'm your daughter.Give it to me"Harumi said as Ronin sighed.He handed over a lipstick.

"Apparently the Oni princess used it to suduce her love and turned him evil.It will work on Lloyd.If you kiss him."Ronin explained as a small smirk played at Harumi's lips

" Fine.Harumi your gonna well...yknow and then you bring him back to the tower."Garmadon ordered.

"Of course my Emperor"Harumi said as they went to Ninjago City.

~Time skip~
Lloyd walked around an alley as Harumi followed him.

"Hey Lloyde.Ive missed you"Harumi whispered pinning Lloyd against the alley wall.

"Rumi I what are you-MMM!"Lloyd was cut off by Harumi's warm lips against his.He melted into the kiss and immediately kissed Harumi back.Harumi but his lip and slipped her tongue into his mouth.Her tongue fought with Lloyd's before pulling back.

"Baby do you feel anything?" Harumi asked as Lloyd became drousy.

"What did you do?"Lloyd asked tripping.Thankfully Rumi caught him.

"Nothing.Whenvyou wake up you will be with me."Harumi said as Lloyd went unconscious.Harumi carried Lloyd to the tower where garmadon was.Waiting for the heir to ninjago.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!