Unagami's Challenge

Lloyd entered the arena clutching his sword tighter preparing for the fight.He felt confident but then SHE Appeared.

"What?"Lloyd said as he loosened the grip on his sword.Harumi walked closer to Lloyd with a sweet smile.She was wearing her princess outfit with her hair down.Lloyd blushed a bit.

"Harumi?"Lloyd said faintly hoping it was her.Jay and Nya started banging on the force field.

"LLOYD IT'S NOT HER!"Jay screamed.Jay was about to punch it again but was stopped by Nya.

"Jay its useless.He can't hear us and we need to save our strength.I can't afford to Lose you too."Nya said reassuringly.

"Hey Lloyd.Its been a while hasn't it.I missed you.I missed you alot~" Harumi giggled.She walked closer to Lloyd where they were pretty much together.Lloyd smiled before he shook it off.

"I mi-"Lloyd started but let out a long sigh."I can't I...I have to fight you Harumi."Lloyd said titening his grip.Harumi ran her hand over Lloyd's taking it out and throwing it down.

"We had something special didn't we?"Harumi asked Lloyd.

" Yeah we did."Harumi wrapped her hands around Lloyd's neck as Lloyd wrapped around her waist.Harumi kissed Lloyd on the lips.

"Uhhh we sure that isn't our Harumi?"Jay asked Nya.

"She's dead Jay."Nya reminded Her yin.

Harumi pulled back from Lloyd before whispering,"We still do have something special~"She giggled

"Rumi I love you."Lloyd said playing with her hair.

"I love you more~"Harumi smirked playing with loose strands of hair.

With Unagami
"I TOLD YOU WE SHOULDN'T OF SAVED HER!I TOLD YOU.I CAN'T CONTROL HER!"Unagami yelled.

" Sorry master but-"A soldier said.

"SORRY I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"Unagami screamed.

HI UHM I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR A TITLE SO YEAH!BYE NOW! WAIT SCRATCH THAT