Request

Warning Harumi is a yandere.Im sorry but I didn't know how to make Lloyd emotionless so I hope you enjoy this🙂

Harumi walked up to Lloyd as his attention faded from the mask of vengeance to her.

"Hey uhm Lloyd."Harumi said.The way she said it was weird.Lloyd knew something was off.Lloyd shrugged it off

" Oh Hey Rumi.Something wrong?"Lloyd asked.Harumi bit her lip looking at the floor.

"Well...I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date?"Harumi asked still eyeing the floor.Lloyd blushed with his eyes wide.

"Oh Rumi, I like you b-But not like that.I-Im sorry"Lloyd stutted a bit scratching the back if his neck.Harumi'a heart felt like it was ripped open and stomped on.

"O-Oh...W-Well I'm sorry if I wasted your time."Harumi said clearly upset.She went to her room as she cried in her pillow

~~Lloyd pov~~
I'm not the 'expert' on love but I'm pretty sure the Princess likes me.I can't be with her because I'm not royalty and I'm not ready for a relationship.I mean it would be nice but I've already got enough on my mind with the whole 'Resurrect Evil Lord Garmadon thing'.I just feel a bit guilty for rejecting Rumi.I hope she's alright.

~~Harumi pov~~
It had been a day since my rejection.I felt humilated but I still wanted Lloyd, in fact I crave him.He WILL BE MINE.I started hatching my plan to get Lloyd.He may not like it but, oh well.He shouldnt of rejected me.But first some breakfast for me and then phase 1 begins.I went downstairs, a few guards bowing for me.I ate my breakfast really quickly and got a plate with a bacon sandwich and a glass of water for Lloyd.Now I just need to get the pills from the pharmacy.

~~Time skip~~
I walked into the shop and picked up the pills that can make people fall asleep in seconds.I paid for them then started going back to the Palace.

~~Another le time skip~~
I dumped the pill in the glass and went to Lloyd.He was still guarding the mask.I stared at his sexy figure from behind a cornerin.I approached him holding the plate.

"Hey Lloyd"I said with a smile.He noticed I was holding the plate with food and his special drink.

"Hey Rumi uhm who's that for?" Lloyd said noticing the food.

"Oh this is for you.A bacon sandwich and a drink."I said handing him the food.

"Oh Thank you, that's really generous.Im pretty hungry aswell."Lloyd said starting to eat his food.

"Okay well eat up" I smiled walking in my room.I waited for 5 minutes until I heard a thump.Lloyd was passed out and a large smirk grew on my face.

~~Time skip~~
~~Lloyd pov ~~
I woke up with my hands tied to a bed.There was rips and tears In my gi.Where am I?Harumi slowly walked in and I was thankfull.

"Rumi!Get me out!"I screamed,thinking I was safe but something didn't feel right Harumi's hair was down as she slowly chuckled.She pulled out a... A KNIFE?!Harumi sat on me and ran the knife across my stomach.She's insane!She cut more holes In my shirt slowly revealing more bits of my chest.

"Lloyde...You shouldn't of rejected me.It hurt."Harumi put a pout over her words tilting her head her snowy hair following the movement.

She ran her fingers threw my hair before kissing me.There was no I was kissing her!She pulled my hair making me slam my lips onto hers.You could hear our lips smacking against each other.I wanted to pull away but she was still holding the knife.She pulled away as a string of saliva still connecting out lips.She licked my lips sucking up the saliva.She licked her lips at me before slowly carresing me.

Harumi put the knife on the side before she bent down to my neck and started kissing it.Well that was until she found my spot.As soon as A moan was ripped from my lips she knew what to do.Harumi started licking it and sucking my neck.As soon as she finished she pulled back.Innocently blinking at me like she had done nothing.

"Let...M-Me...G-Go...Please"I asked desperately.She sighed in annoyance picking up the knife from the draw to my right.

"You're not in the position to be making demands Greenie"She reminded me before laying on me falling asleep.I need to find away to escape but there was no keys on her.I decided to catch some sleep aswell.I hope my friends can find me.

This actually came out better than I thought.