Mermaid

It was a 50 degree summer in ninjago and everyone was at the beach.Lloyd was alone sitting in the sun that was beating down on him.His friends were with their girlfriends.Lloyd swore that one day he saw a mermaid tail on Jay's gf Nya.He thought nothing of it.

Time skip to a mansion underwater.
"SISTERS I'VE GOT GREAT NEWS!"Vania yelled.Wveryonr paid her attention."So you know how I've senced all of our boy friends yea?"Everyone nodded."Well I've seen another boy and I think since Harumi is the only single one he must be hers."Harumi gasped."Really MY boyfriend."Vania nodded."What does he look like?"Skylor asked."Tall,blonde, handsome and green eyes."Harumis mouth dropped."Whats his name?" Pixal asked."Lloyd.Loyd garmadon."Harumi loved the name."So soon Harumi will have Lloyd.I will have Cole.Pux will have Zane.Nya has Jay and Skylor has Kai."Vania said earning an agreeing nod from everyone.Everyone left to get their boyfriends to meet each other.

Time skip back to beach
Harumi saw Lloyd on the beach sun bathing shirtless.Shorts that were as long as his knees.Harumi was drooling.She walked over to him."Hey."
Harumi said starting a covesation."Hi?"Lloyd asked nervously."Im Harumi.You can call me rumi though.You must be Lloyd."The blond nodded."Wanna go for a swim handsome."She smiled innocently.Lloyd was bored and since a very cute girl asked him to swim he agreed.They both ran into the sea away from everyone.Once Harumi had the chance to kiss him she took it.After there kiss the blonde was knocked out.Harumi brought Lloyd all the way down to her home and was greeted by her sisters.Harumi brought him in and layed him on the couch.He woke up minutes later confused."Its OK."She reasured him."Harumi where am I."Lloyd asked."At mine."Harumi smiled at him and leened in.They were stopped by her sisters and boyfriends."Kai!Jay!Zane!Cole!"Lloyd yelled in shock."Lloyd!?"The others yelled."You all know each other?" Harumi asked."These are my Best friends.So this is where you guys kept disappearing off to."They nodded.Harumi's sister left with their bf."That was weired wasn't it."Harumi laughed at her sentence."Yea I guess it was."Thet both kept laughing."Look Lloyd I'm gonna tell you some secrets.Me and my sisters are mermaids and we're meant to be together."Lloyd was shocked."I could see us together.If you want to try?"Lloyd said.Harumi nodded and kissed him.He instainly kissed back.

5 minutes later
Lloyd broke the kiss.Harumi was amazed."Lloyd you kiss really good."Harumi said praising him."Thanks babe."He said.They both started to get into a cuddling position and watch TV.

The end:)