Short Story P2

Lloyd woke up next to the Green ninja."Hello my kitten~"She woke up and pinned him to the wall."Yes let your anger out on me~" She giggled before gripping his throat squeezing it gently before nipping at his sweet spot.Lloyd put her hands on her back rubbing it."Kitten~Ah!" Lloyd moaned."Shhh~Lloyde the fun is just getting started~" She giggled.Lloyd kissed her cheek."Darling wait.I want to ask you something."Lloyd said."What?"Harumi asked.She cuddled into him purring."Can you be my dark princess?"He asked.Harumi came out of the hug and off of Lloyd."I I can't.You know that."She said."Please kitten!I don't want to fight you.And plus your friends don't love you like I do!" Lloyd pleaded."Lloyd I'm sorry.But I...I can't.You know that."She said stepping towards the door."Rumi don't.After you walk out that door my entire army comes for you."Lloyd said.Harumi was confused."Ive given you luxury.You would be in a cage being tortured but I saved you."He said soothing her cheek."Lloyd You did that...for me?" Harumi asked.Lloyd nodded."Wow I...no one's ever cared for me like you do."Lloyd hugged her."Because I love you Kitten~"She giggled."Fine.Lloyd I love you~"Harumi kissed him and layed in bed with him.