Short Story

Harumi has been living with the Ninja in the monastary.Harumi walked into Lloyd's room."Hey... Uhm Lloyd?" Harumi asked the sleeping Lloyd."You awake?"Harumi asked nugging him gently." Yeah...yeah...I'm awake.Why you here."Lloyd raised up sitting on his bed."Well I need to get something of my...my chest..."Harumi addmited."Well what do you want?" Lloyd asked."You~I love you~"Harumi hugged him and kissed him.She licked his lips asking for entry."Mmmh!"Lloyd moaned.He opened his mouth willingly as he returned the kiss.Harumi's tongue slipped into his mouth exploring it.She pulled back and went to his neck.She slightly bit it and gave it a few kicks lustfully.Lloyd gently and hesitantly pushed her back." Lloyd did I do something wrong?" Harumi asked worringly."N...no but I'm not feeling well.Just L...Leave me alo-MMhmhm~"Harumi connected their lips again.She licked Lloyd's lips asking for entry.He didn't give it to her.Harumi kept Licking Lloyd's lips in the kiss.Lloyd pushed her off."Rumi...Stop.I just wanna go to bed and I don't have enough energy or-Mm!Phh!"Harumi kissed him again before pulling back."Fine but I'm sleeping with you!"Harumi said."Fine."They both cuddled before going to sleep.