New Emperor

It was a normalish day in ninjago. Garmadon ruling the city but something was trubiling him.His "daughter" had died however Harumi had survived the fall.She limped all the way to Garmadon's Tower.She fell unconscious due to weakness.Garmadon found her and took her to a medical room."My child."Garmadon spoke."F...father..."Harumi sat up weakly."Are you alright."He asked.Harumi nodded."I will do anything to help you."Harumi thought of an idea."Father you know how I'm technically the empress now."He nodded."Well every empress needs an Emperor.And father I want Lloyd to be my Emperor."Garmadon gasped."You want my son."Harumi nodded."Well.Lets get busy."

Time skip
The ninja and resistance were relaxing after their fight with the S.O.G.Lloyd was trying to get some sleep but he could not.All he could think about was Harumi.
He missed her.He always did however he ignored the feeling.For some reason he gently sobbed.Then a loud crash boomed.Rocks scattered across the floor dust everywhere."Who's there?"Lloyd coughed before he passed out.Misako ran in."GARMADON LET MY SON GO!"Garmadon carried Lloyd on his back."Our son."He said disappearing.He brought him to a spare bedroom.

Time skip
Lloyd woke up."Wakey Wakey."Harumi said."R...rumi?Where am I?What do you want from me?"Harumi pushed Lloyd back down."Lloyd calm down.I just want to talk.Is that okay?"He crawled back.
"I don't care.Im not talking to you.You betrayed me and Mmm-"Harumi kissed him to shut him up.Lloyd was supprise but quickly melted into it.She pulled back."Lloyd~I want you to be my Emperor."Lloyd's expression changed on his face to even more supprised."You want me to be the Emperor also know as your husband?" She nodded."And you can help your friends to."Harumi took Lloyd's mask and put it in her pocket."Uhh I'll think about it."He said leaving closing the door.

Time skip
" Lloyd where have you been!"Misako yelled."Guys I think I have a way to solve all of our problems."Everyone was intrigued."And that is?"Nya said."I become the Emperor."Lloyd said."And who is the empress?" Pixal asked."Harumi.But I'm doing it."He said before leaving."WHAT!YOU CAN'T!And he's gone."Misako said."Well he seems happy I guess we could try it?"Karlof suggested.

Time skip
" Rumi!Are you there!Where are you!"Lloyd shouted."Hello Lloyd.So what's your answer?"Harumi asked."I accept."Harumi grabbed him in a great big hug.She kissed him again."Thank you."Lloyd smiled at his new empress.