Dk What To Call It

"You were right this isn't me!"Harumi pleaded."Save it for someone who cares."Lloyd snapped about to close the door."Wait remember what we had!Love!"Harumi begged."It wasn't love.It was sickness."Lloyd said coldly.He than shut the door.He heard faint crying.As he walked away.

3 hours later
Lloyd was sleeping Before Kai came in."Lloyd the comishiner is on the phone.He said Harumi will only answer to you."Kai said.Lloyd bit his lip."Fine tell him I'm now coming."Lloyd got out of bed and got his keys.

Time skip
"Hey..."Harumi said."Can you answer these for me?"Lloyd asked."Why should I?" Harumi snapped."Listen I can get you a decent room with a comfy bed, nice food, Good TV and more if you answer me.Deal?"Harumi nodded her head."Okay uhm question 1 out of 3.How did you find Master Wu?"Lloyd asked."Well I ordered guards to find him and they did."She said."Okay question 2.Why did you kill your adopted par-"Lloyd began."I told you they were never my family.And they would be in my way so I killed them."Harumi said angrily." mk.Last one.How did you find people like Killow and UV."Lloyd said."Well I helped Killow so he owed me and UV is a normal girl I turned crazy."She said smirking.A officer came in the room."Thanks Lloyd."He said."No problem."Lloyd said."Wait Lloyd can we talk in private?Please."Harumi begged."Yea?Sure."Lloyd sat down next to her."Have you ever kissed anyone before?" Harumi asked."N...no."Lloyd said."Do you want to?" Harumi smirked.Making Lloyd blush."K...kinda?"Lloyd said.The two came closer." Why did you always stop me from kissing you?"Harumi asked.Lloyd shrugged.Harumi smashed her lips on his.Lloyd did the same.Harumi licked Lloyd's lips asking for entry.Lloyd nearly pulled back but harumi brought him back.The kiss ended."So no tongue?" Harumi asked."No.Not now at least."Lloyd and harumi put the foreheads together."I'll miss you ya know~"She giggled."No you won't.You'll be with me."Harumi raised up."What?"Harumi asked."Your living with me now."Lloyd smiled."Well in that case."Harumi jumped on him falling asleep.Lloyd carried her home in his car.