Sith And A Jedi

Harumi is a sith but falls in love with a jedi called Lloyd garmadon.Also there is no force.

Harumi pov
I was pillaging a temple with my troopers.I saw the jedi protecting his soldiers.One of my troops shot his mask of.I saw a glimpse of his face and he looked hot.We won the battle and I took the jedi in my room.

"What do you want!"The jedi said I lowered both our hoods reveling his and untieing his robes.He was wearing a green vest and green bottoms"What is your name."I said."Lloyd.And you are."Lloyd said."Harumi."I said lifting his chin."What do you want from me.Are you gonna kill me."
"Lloyd I have no plans to do that.I want something else from you."I said smirking
"Wai mhm" I kissed his lips to shut him up.I released him."Woah I..I."Lloyd said.I smirked leaning back in for another kiss but he stopped me." Woah wait.I Bearley know you harumi and I'm a jedi your a sith."Oh cmon Lloyde."he blushed when I called him that."I know you like me."
"No its to early." he said "Well I'm sorry."
I put my hand on his head and made him see his future with me and without."Chose."i said."Im loyal to the Republic but I love you."I choose you."
"Good."I let him go and we chose a new saber outfit and a new room.The fun only just began.

I liked this dk Y but I do