A

'I nearly died, My plan over I would have failed but Thanks To Lloyd I-NO DONT THANK HIM!'Harumi thought."Rumi are you okay?"Lloyd asked."Huh oh Y...yeah."
Harumi walked up to Lloyd and hugged him."Thanks for saving me."A blush grew on their faces."Ye...yeah no problem."Lloyd babbled." JUMP UP KICK BACK WHIP AROUND AND SPIN AND WE JUMP BACK DO IT AGAIN NINJAGO!"
Lloyd's ringtone echoed."Kai is that you?"
Lloyd asked."LLOYD GET OUTA THERE HARUMI IS THE QUIET ONE!"Lloyd looked at Harumi."I need to go Lloyd but get outa there now!" Kai hung up."Why are you doing this?"Lloyd yelled."YOU WOULD BELIEVE THEM OVER ME YOUR
GIRLFRIEND!Yea Lloyd that Is what we are ~" She snaked an arm around his neck and held his hand.She smashed her lips onto his.Lloyd wanted to kiss back but he knew what he had to do.Harumi kept asking for entry of his mouth but felt herself being pushed off."Lloyd I'm not the Quiet one.I love you...Please"
Harumi begged her boyfriend.
Lloyd's phone buzzed as footage started playing."The Quiet one is with Lloyd let's hope she can whoo him."Killow said." She already has."Uv said."Consider yourself dumped harumi."Lloyd turned away."Wait!What if I were to tell you I was doing this for you?Huh.Nobody checks on your mental health.You can have a family with me garmadon and Misako.Isnt that what you want?" Harumi asked.She hugged him again.
"Please Don't leave me"She pleaded with her puppy eyes."Rumi I love you so much.I won't leave you."He said.They started cuddling before falling asleep together on the grass floor.