Jihyo : " Ahhh I am really grateful... "

I said awkwardly without knowing what else to reply with.

Daniel : " There is no need for it, after all its what I should be doing as your boyfriend "

He said and winked, he expressed the later part as a joke so I just gave him a small awkward smile. Then we rode the night in silence until we reached the Café.

When we reached our destination he told me to go and grab a seat while he would order for us. I chose the far behind seat beside the window cause I wanted to stare at the outside world.

He came back with his same smile on his face and sat down. Doesn't he ever get tired of smiling? I wonder how all the times he keeps up that smile.

Daniel : " I ordered a latte for me and an espresso for you. "

He said and gave his attention to his phone which lit up probably because of a message or something.

Espresso.... I wanted a chocolate shake though and he didn't even ask what I wanted or if I was okay with the order he made.

No Jihyo bad manners, its no big deal if its a espresso or chocolate shake. He put in thought to cheer you up even though he isn't in any way related to you so you should be thankful and besides you chose the seats so he chose the drinks its even right?

Soon after the order came and we started silently enjoying our drinks. He went on talking about his business these days, the things he likes, the things he dislikes and it was bad of me for always spacing out and often missing out almost all he talked about. I just couldn't focus and I found his words a little too opposite to what I liked.

Daniel : " So Jihyo, anything more you are curious about? "

He asked bringing back my attention to him. All this while I was just staring at the cup in my hand.

Jihyo : " Nothing really... "

I said with a small smile on so he would get convinced.

Daniel : " Really? I thought you would have a lot to ask, especially after what I said in our last meet. "

That reminds me,

Give me a chance Jihyo, I know all this is fake but can't me make it real? Just give me a chance.

The words from our last meet echoed which brought a question in mind which I was eager to find out answers for.

Jihyo : " That.... I want to know.... Why- hmm, Why do you like me? "

There I said that, he always said he admires me and likes me but I don't get why. All I do was bring pain and disappointment to him. I caused him to get into this trouble with me and made him suffer the harsh criticism from public and his fans which I bet also caused him a few losses and had effected his company's economy. Despite all this he still said he likes me fully knowing this date and everything isn't mutual and just business based. We don't even know each other for long, not long enough to be even titled friends. We are... complete strangers.

He seemed to be a bit taken aback from my sudden question as his eyes widened for a moment and then returned to their original form. I also noticed his change in posture but it only lasted for a moment. He then flashed his smile at me again.... making his already huge smile even wider.

Daniel : " Why shouldn't I? I mean just look at you, who wouldn't like you? you have everything one needs for a women, a witty and smart mind, stunning visuals, good personality, kindness, name, fame, money. Just everything! everything anyone can ever ask for in as his girlfriend. You have all the qualities so I don't understood why you ask the question. "