Birthday.

😈Mature Scene😈

😈Mature Scene😈

We break from kissing so I can open the door to the suite as Savanna begins taking off my shirt.

Once inside, she takes off her romper and displays the most beautiful pair of tits I've ever laid eyes on. I can't tell if they're real or fake but I don't care. I wrap my lips around one of her honey-colored nipples and play with the other between my fingertips as she runs her hands down my back.

I begin to unbuckle my belt as she steps out of her thong walking towards me. She backs me onto the couch and I fall.

Before I know it she's bobbing up and down in my lap. Slurping, sucking and my groans are all you here in this suite.

"If you keep throatin me like that, Imma nut in your mouth," I warn her.

"Go head." She tells me, barely removing me from her lips. Her talking vibrates on my third leg causing me to shiver.

"Fuck" is the only thing I can breathe out as I release, her beautiful pink lips still on me.

She finally removes me from her mouth and stands in front of me and I admire the heart I tattooed on her flawless skin.

She walks over to the bar and takes a shot as I stroke myself still at attention.

I go into my bedroom and grab a condom from my nightstand drawer.

She walks in behind me and I pick her up by her thighs and toss her on the bed. She smiles licking her lips at me.

"I hope you know I ain't done," I tell her sliding the condom on.

"Good." She said opening her legs and exposing her other pink set of lips.

I climb on the bed and rub against her entrance. She wraps her long legs around my waist and pulls me closer.

"Ahhh" she moans out as I enter her in one thrust.

"Mmmmm" I groan.

I take my time, getting a feel for her, and she begins to grind against me.

"I fuck back." She whispers before bucking her hips into mine.

"Please do!" I tell her, lifting her up to put a pillow under her back. I unwrap her legs from around me and lift them straight in the air reentering her like that. The pillow gives a perfect angle.

Cursing and screaming are all I hear as she creams on me over and over again.

I open her legs and lay between them, as she shakes beneath me. "Have you had enough?" I whisper in her ear, licking her earlobe.

"Yes." She moans quietly.

I smile at my victory. "Turn over. Ass up, so I can finish," I instruct her.

She does as I say I place the pillow under her breasts to help prop her up.

Comfortable for her, good arch for me.

Before I enter her, I come down and face her glistening opening and taste. "So sweet," I whisper into her as she shakes.

I raise up and give her ass a light smack before grabbing another condom. I toss the one I'm wearing, and slip into the new one. I slide up and down her lips giving her ass another smack, and as she hisses in pleasure, I press into her slowly, going as deep as I can.

"Oooooo fuck." She moans at me.

"Right there?" I ask her slowly churning inside.

She doesn't answer so I pull out and push all the way in again.

Gripping her hair and leaning down to whisper in her ear this time. "Right there?"

"Yes, there." She moans grinding against me.

I lift myself and grab her hands to make her hold her asscheeks open for me.

"Are you ready for me, my little ballerina?" I say with a chuckle.

"I'm ready for you, playboy."

I lay forward and kiss her spine as I wind up.

"Keep it open for me," I say and I splash around inside her.

She throws it back like a woman possessed and I love every stroke of it. Our hips collide making beautiful music.

"I'm close. You ready for me to nut." I ask.

"Yes. Cum with me." She screams bucking her hips with no real rhythm, but it's still perfect for me.

I give it all I've got and seconds later, we climax together.

She collapses on the bed under me, and I gently slip myself from her and go into the restroom to clean myself up. When I return to the room, to wipe her off, she's sound asleep.

What an amazing birthday.