So I know its real.

A/N: Not gon lie to y'all

A/N: Not gon lie to y'all. This is a filler chapter. We are getting to the end.
•••

Malik and Mason are walking zombies.

Malik hasn't thrown up yet, but I'm sure it's bound to happen. I walk through the casino holding the hand of my soon-to-be husband.

I laugh to myself thinking about how the roles were reversed a few months ago when I was the drunk one and he had to carry me to our room after the basketball game.

Mason already threw up in a trash can but is now on the hunt for more liquor.

After the strip club, no one wanted to settle in our rooms yet, so we changed into more comfortable clothes to go walk the strip.

I put on a black two-piece set, a cropped tee, and biker shorts with some sneakers. Savi throws on a romper and some Gucci sandals.

"Let's get a tattoo." Malik blurts out, pointing to a tattoo shop across the street from where we're standing.

I laugh, "Seriously?"

"Let's fucking do it." Mason eggs him on. He just wants to do anything at this point.

"I'm serious, bruh," Malik tells him, with his sexy country accent coming out.

"I'm down," I tell them.

Savanna bursts into laughter next, "But I'm scared of needles y'all." She confesses. "I don't have no tattoos."

"I don't either," I gasp as if I didn't already know.

"Girl, you your titties pierced but no tattoos?" she giggles.

"Sharice! You what?" Mason's eyes widen looking at me.

"I was young," I admit blushing. I got my piercings in college. "I wanna get a tattoo."

"Let's do it, baby," Malik says holding my hand, and kissing me on the lips.

***

I look at my exposed skin in the mirror. I did it. It's small but significant to me. It's an infinity symbol with Malik's initials underneath perfectly placed on the side of my rib.

He got the same symbol on his rib with my initials, opposite each others. Of course, he also had to take it a step further and also get my name tattooed on his chest, over his heart.

"If we didn't have a wedding date, I'd have you down at the wedding chapel right now," he says leaning down, kissing me on the neck.

"And then our parents would kill us both. You know how important this wedding is to both our families." I tell him before taking a sip from the straw of my alcohol mixed slushie.

"I know... I know."

"It'll be here before we know it. Then we can officially move in together." I tell him as we walk back over to join Mason and Savanna.

"Recey you wanna move into the house with Malik?" Mason asks, looking up at us, with a raised brow.

"Of course, but I've been looking at some other places too. Not that anything's wrong with your house. I love it, but—"

"You want a family house?" Malik asks before I can finish.

"Yes," I say looking at him, blushing.

"You guys were really made for each other." Mason rolls his eyes, wiping savanna's skin.

"What?" I ask puzzled

"He just told me the same thing today. He's got some places in mind too."

I look to Malik. "Aww baby, you wanna have a family home with me, no more bachelor pad?" I tease.

He silently nods.

"I love you so much," I tell him pulling him down to kiss me. He lifts me up by my thighs.

"Get a room ya nasties." Savi jokes, wincing in pain as she sits in the chair holding a towel over her breasts, since she didn't wear a bra under her romper, as Mason tattoos a small red heart on her hip.

The tattoo artist warned her that it was a terrible place for a first tattoo but she didn't care. She and Mason made a deal they'd pick each other's tattoos, and he wanted to be the one to do hers first one so he paid the artist to let him use the station to tattoo her himself.

Turns out, Mason did tattoos in college to make extra money because he was at odds with his parents for a short while. From the photos he showed me, he was really good at it.

Mason got her lips tattooed in pink on his collarbone. What happens in Vegas I guess.

"Y'all hungry?" Mason asks as we finally leave the tattoo parlor.

"Yeah, let's go get some breakfast then we can call it a night," Malik decides.

It's already 4 am.