Drama

As I'm sitting looking out the window, the flight attendant informs me we'll be landing soon

I go to wake up Malik but not before grabbing a warm towel.

😈Short Mature😈

I climb on the bed next to him. I begin wiping him off softly. His third leg awakens.

I place my mouth on him and he breaths out a moan while still asleep. I begin to play with myself while pleasuring him.

As I'm sucking faster and deeper, his hands find their way into my hair directing me to keep this pace as he begins to thrusts back.

I feel his body start to jerk as he releases in the back of my throat. I swallow it up without him pulling out. His body begins to tremble as I remove him from my mouth with a loud pop. My eyes meet his smiling face.

😈 end 😈

"We're landing," I tell him.

"I wish I could wake up like that every day." He laughs kissing me, before grabbing his clothes and getting dressed.

I go get my bag and go to fix my makeup and messy hair in the mirror. I look myself over and make sure I look okay knowing I'm meeting Malik's parents.

My cheeks burn thinking about what we've done on this plane.

As I sit in my seat across from Malik, who's on his laptop again now, I lift my leg and use my foot to close it on him. "What you doing?"

"Finishing up something." He says reopening the laptop.

"So when do I get my stuff?" I ask remembering I don't have any work equipment here.

"I'll send Mason today. Did you want a work phone, or do you just want the company to pay for the current phone bill?"

"I have a phone, I'll submit the bill," I tell him.

"It has to be secure and compliant," he tells me.

"Duh," I say feeling insulted that he feels the need to tell me.

He looks at me with a serious look. "I need you to know, Sharice. I have to ask all these questions, even if I already know the answer."

"Don't forget Malik, no funny business at work," I warn him with a raised brow.

"I remember." He huffs.

"Now take me shopping." I smile.

We arrive at the plaza mall and I'm in heaven. Malik was right, all the stores I could think of was in one place.

I start at one of my favorite designer departments stores. Malik said we'd be here for a week, so I need to get a week's worth of work clothes at a minimum. He told me to let him know when I'm done trying things on, while he meets up with Mason.