Wild nights.

"Here, you drive

"Here, you drive." My best friend, Savanna hands me the keys to her white BMW coupe.

"Bet, Imma let the top down."

I missed my friend, we haven't seen each other in 2 years. We graduated college together, but she moved to Nevada to pursue her master's degree. She makes more money dancing in Vegas than she did in Phoenix so I get why she stayed. She's 5'6 light-skinned, with big perky Double D's weighing maybe 125. Her Barbie doll look works perfectly for Sin City.

We finish our shopping and go to the hotel. I'm sure Malik and Mason are waiting on us, so we'll have to hurry to get ready.

I valet Savanna's car and have the concierge gather our bags.

Walking in the room, I see Malik sitting on the couch watching sports highlights.

"Hey baby," he greets me before standing up, walking over, and kissing me.

"Babe this is my best friend, Savanna. Savanna this is my fiancé Malik."

"Oooo. I love the sound of that. Hey fiancé Malik. You are a very lucky man cause my girl S is a gift from God!" She tells him.

I beam as she's hyping me up.

"Oh, I know. It's nice to finally meet you, best friend Savanna." He chuckles greeting her.

"So where's your fine ass brother? I can't wait to meet him." She asks. "Better yet, lemme get dressed. First impressions are everything."

"Girl, you crazy. The bathroom is this way." I point over to the bedroom as there's a knock at the door. "Can you let them in babe, it's our bags," I say innocently.

"Bags?" He asks confused, opening the door.

The hotel employee comes in and Malik looks my way.

I smile at him, "It's not all mine,"

"Baby, I wouldn't care if it was." He says tipping the man after he unloads the cart.

After he leaves, I look at the bags. I guess we did do some damage. Christian Louboutin heels, handbags and heels from the Gucci store, Versace clothing, some things from Givenchy. I pick up the bags and take them to the bedroom. There's one bag in particular that I'm very careful with. It's Mason's birthday gift.

"Imma head over to Mason's room, he's on this floor too, but down on the other end." He tells me.

"Okay, I'll just call when we're all done here. Quick question, before you go..." I step closer to him, and whisper, "Are you okay with...going to a um.. strip club tonight?" I hesitate.

His eyes widen, looking down at me.

"If you're not, we can do something else. I ju—"

"I'm fine with that, but will you be comfortable with that?" He asks.

"Yeah, I've been several times. Sav's gonna get us into her club, but it's like exclusive, so I'm excited." I confess.

"As long as you're comfortable, and promise you'll tell me if that changes at any time, and we'll leave." He assures me kissing me on the forehead.

"I promise." I stick out my pinky, and we pinky swear. "Now go. I'll call you when I'm done."

It's time for us to have a wild night.