I'll be the last.

"Wake up, baby

"Wake up, baby."

Malik tries to coax me awake.

I feel him placing soft kisses on my face and neck. My body shivers with excitement. I wish I could wake up like this every day.

"What time is it?" I ask in a raspy voice with my eyes still closed.

"It's 9:00 am. I have to hit the road soon." He tells me climbing out of bed in his boxers.

I whine into the covers, unsure if it's because I have to get out of bed, or I don't want him to leave. I mask my disappointment in a stretch. I can feel the soreness creeping up my legs as I sit up and let my eyes adjust to being awake. I try to stand up from the bed but nearly fall before Malik catches me. My legs are weak.

"Let me run you a bath." He says carrying me into my bathroom like a pair of newlyweds. I nuzzle into his chest and inhale him.

He sets me down in front of the sink. I glare at my naked body in the mirror, hair all over the place. He envelopes me in a hug. This is exactly how my fantasies of him started that first night.

His chest rests against my back he massages the soreness in my arms.

"Is this the type of treatment I can look forward to if I carry your child?" The words fall from my lips.

He stops and his body stiffens.

I look him in the face with confusion. He looks at me with a sad look.

"What's wrong?" I pry

"You heard me?" he confirms, walking away and starting the bathwater.

"That was just the sex talking, huh?" I frown.

"No Sharice, I meant it. Every word. But I know you're still so young with your whole life ahead of you, and I don't want you to just throw that away for me."

"Who said I'd be throwing my life away?" I question. "Do you see a future with me?"

"When I look into those big brown eyes, I swear I can see the future, our future, and it's beautiful." He answers never breaking eye contact.

My cheeks burn and tears begin to blur my vision.

"I don't even think it's healthy, the feelings that I have for you, in such a short amount of time, but the universe doesn't make mistakes." He admits.

"So you don't want me to get the pill?" I ask. "Because I looked it up and I still have-"

"Sharice, as many times as I've cum in you, that pill won't do shit." He laughs after cutting my sentence short.

"Well, let's just see what happens," I tell him.

"You do have a choice and no matter what happens...I'm gon be here for you."

I laugh at how his country accent sneaks through every so often. "Promise?" I ask sticking out my pinky.

"I promise." He completes our pinky promise. "Now relax in the bath. I know you're sore." he turns off the faucet and helps me into the water.

"There's toothbrushes in the cabinet behind the door." I point before pulling my hair into a bun so I can soak my body.

He opens the cabinet and sees all sealed hygiene products. "How many sleepovers you havin' girl" he laughs.

I smile sweetly, "You.. are the first"

He smiles mischievously "and I'll be the last"

He finishes washing his face and brushing his teeth, then leaves the bathroom.

I finish soaking and bathe myself off after. I get out of the tub and I hear the sink running in the kitchen. I peek out the door and see him washing the dishes from last night.

I smile at how sweet he is, for remembering such a simple task. I finish drying myself off and go brush my teeth.

As I grab my robe, Malik returns to the room. He finds his pants from last night and pulls them on.

"Ready for your walk of shame?" I joke.

"Yes, and I can't wait to do it again." He says walking over to me. He picks up his shirt from the floor and leans over to kiss me on my forehead. "You are so beautiful." He whispers.

I look at him and realize he's gawking. "You'd better hurry, there may be some traffic," I tell him waking him from his thoughts.

"You right." He says slipping on his loafers from last night before grabbing his keys, phone, and wallet off my nightstand.

"I'll close the garage behind you," I tell him walking out the room behind him as he descends the stairs to the door.

We kiss one last time before he walks out the garage to his car.

"I'll be seeing you, Sharice."

You most definitely will.