Mile High

I don't know if Malik even knows how grateful I am that he took me to see my parents

I don't know if Malik even knows how grateful I am that he took me to see my parents. I truly needed that. This man has been nothing short of amazing. I feel like I'm gonna wake up any moment now and it'll all had been a dream.

"I have a confession," Malik announces as we're getting settled in on the jet.

"Confess your sins child." I joke. "No seriously what?"

"Now you're going to go meet my parents." He reveals opening his laptop.

"Quit lying, it's Sunday. And I start work tomorrow." I advise.

"That's actually why we're going. Your first week starts in Atlanta. We'll fly back to LA next week." He says not looking up from his laptop.

"Swear?" I say closing his laptop on his fingers.

"Mason's been there since yesterday." He admits.

"Oh my God Malik. I don't have any work clothes!" I exclaim.

"I know, but I'm going to take you shopping. And with your taste, I believe you'll enjoy it out there." He says opening the laptop again.

I cross my arms and remain silent.

"Baby, let's just enjoy it. Since it's still considered a work trip you're being paid for it."

"But you could've given me a heads up." I continue to pout.

He closes his laptop and sits it in the empty seat checking his watch.

"Come here, tiny." He teases using my father's nickname.

"Shut up." I wail.

"Make me." He says grabbing my hand and pulling me into his lap to kiss me all over my face.

Quick pecks at first, but then more aggressively. He stands up with me in his arms and carries me into the separate room at the back of the jet.

Tossing me on the bed, he removes his shirt. "Let me take you to the mile-high club."

😈Mature😈

He climbs on the bed and strips me of my panties under my sundress. I try to take off my heels.

"Uh uh. Keep em on," he commands pressing me back and kissing my inner thigh, and undressing himself. He lifts the sundress over my head and begins kissing my breasts.

As he continues lower, I gasp and cover my mouth to conceal my moans.

"You taste so good." He mumbles.

I can feel myself already getting close. It's frustrating how easily he can bring me to this place. I try to lock my legs and he pushes them down spread eagle and laps up everything I release.

He climbs higher up the bed wiping my juices from his beard as he guides himself inside. "Let.. me.. in..." He groans.

"Make me," I whisper to him.

He kisses me and thrusts his way in. He brings one leg up over his forearm and grinds in further. Still stroking slowly while looking into my eyes.

"I love you Sharice, so so much." Continuing his pace.

"And I love you," I say pulling him down to kiss me again. We continue for a while, then I wrap my legs around him and flip the both of us over.

His eyes widen with astonishment and he smiles.

"Well, go 'head then." He says letting me take over.

I begin to slide myself up and down on this length. He grips my bottom trying to regain control. I place my hand on his hands and use them for leverage continuing to ride like I'm on a mechanical bull.

"You gon make me c*m." He hisses in pleasure.

"That's exactly what I'm gon do," I tell him seductively. I lean down and whisper in his ear. "Go ahead and c*m for me."

And with one final bounce, we org*sm together.
😈😈

I lay on his chest catching my breath and regaining my strength and then I hear it.

A snore.

He's sleeping. I lift off of him and laugh quietly redressing myself to go to the restroom.

The mile-high club is fun.