Forgot.

I stretch as I wake up and look around

I stretch as I wake up and look around. My legs feel like I'd run a marathon as I get up to go to the bathroom. Still naked from last night, I'm obviously a little more comfortable than I should be in someone else's home.

There's a note taped to the door.
I figured Malik still had to go to work this morning. His note said he'd be home in a few hours but let him know when I get hungry because he'll order food.

I sit the note on the bathroom counter and pee before drawing myself a bath to soak some of my soreness away.

I can't say I didn't ask for it. I enjoyed every single minute of it. I smile at the thought. It was so good, it makes no sense.

I finish my bath and get out feeling much better. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I go in Malik's closet and find a robe then I walk out on the balcony to enjoy the view of the pool.

Deciding to check my phone, I come back inside and sit down on the bed before grabbing it off the nightstand. I skim through my notifications and see a text from Jade from an hour ago asking if I was okay. I text her back and let her know I'm fine and will be home later. She probably checked my location this morning and saw I wasn't home.

There's also an email from my boss, the director of the bank, Jonathan. He informs me that he's scheduled an important meeting for tomorrow afternoon but since it's my day off they've offered a special fee for this consultation. He said the client didn't have any other openings. I email him back and confirm the details.

As I start scrolling through social media, I hear a rumble throughout the house and realize it's the garage door opening. I look at the time and it's barely noon. I forgot to text Malik about breakfast.

I leave his bedroom and walk down the hallway. As I get to the top of the stairs he comes in the door.

"Bonjour, mon chevalier" (good afternoon, my knight) I greet him, sporting his robe walking down the stairs.

"Bonjour ma Reine (hello, my Queen)" he smiles at me.

"How was work?" I ask,

"Not quite done," He says rubbing his eyes. "I have a meeting in a little less than an hour." He tells me looking at the watch on his wrist.

"Have you eaten?" I ask.

"Not yet, I wanted to wait for you," he tells me walking towards the kitchen.

He pulls out one of the barstools and sits down with his back against the island facing me.

I smile. "I don't have any clothes," I tell him as I take a seat on the couch.

"I like you like this," he gestures his hand up and down toward me.

"But I feel so..underdressed" I  enunciate looking at him in his dress shirt and pants.

"Let me fix that," he says standing up and untucking his shirt before pulling it off. He then takes off his watch and sets it on the counter next to his cell phone.

I stand up from the couch and walk over to him. "Let me help you with that." I unbuckle his belt while looking up at him. He unbuttons his pants and pulls his zipper down. His pants begin to fall.

😈

He lifts me up and places me on the counter untying the robe I'm wearing to expose my naked body. He steps closer to where our middles meet and grinds his clothed erection onto my sweet spot. I slightly arch my back as he begins to kiss on my neck and collarbone.

His mouth makes its way down to my breast as his fingers dance their way into my honeypot.

He removes his hand and begins suckling my juices from his fingers.

He uses the other hand to pull down his boxers freeing his beast. Holding my hips in place, he guides himself inside me in one smooth motion. I cry out in ecstasy as he takes long, slow strokes in and out.

He pulls himself out until just the tip is left and I catch a glimpse of him covered in my mess.

"So juicy for me" he breaths gliding back in.

I'm under his spell moaning and humming upon his kitchen counter. He lays me back and places one leg on his shoulder while resting his hand flat on my lower abdomen.

"I want you to feel me." his voice rumbles.

I take my hand and place it under his. I literally can feel him moving back and forth inside me. This is a new experience, "I do. Please don't stop." I beg.

He switches his motion. Urgent strokes. Our bodies colliding.

Louder. Faster. Harder.

It's coming.

I feel a tightness in my stomach as I wrap my legs around him and become undone as he finishes with me. His lips crash down onto mine catching my moans in his mouth.

His body jerks as my walls clench around him, milking him dry.

😈

As we try to regroup and his phone starts ringing.

We forgot about his meeting.