I love it here.

"Malik, what are we doing next week for your birthday?" I ask as I'm laying in bed rubbing my hands across his chest

"Malik, what are we doing next week for your birthday?" I ask as I'm laying in bed rubbing my hands across his chest. His birthday came rather quickly.

"Well, I leave for Dubai, Thursday morning. The meeting is Friday, but I want to stay a few days. Since you have a meeting here Friday morning, I want you to meet me after that. Mason will fly out with you." He discloses.

"I guess you've got it all planned out then," I say with comfort.

"Go shopping Thursday evening, and pack early so you guys can fly out by lunch. It's a 15-hour flight." He gently grabs my chin so I can look at him. "Let me buy your clothes for my birthday trip."

"Okay. Only because it's your birthday." I compromise.

"Thank you, " he kisses me on my nose.

Thursday morning came before I was ready for it. We hadn't really been apart since getting together.

Malik readies his luggage while I brush my teeth getting ready for work.

I hear him taking his things downstairs so I put on my lingerie and heels to see him off properly.

I stand at the top of the stairs.

"Mon chevalier."(My knight) I call to him.

"Oui, ma reine" (Yes, my queen) he responds.

I walk down the stairs slowly and his eyes widen at the sight of me.

"I'm going to miss you. I haven't slept alone in so long." I say as I reach the bottom step.

He picks me up and lays me down on the kitchen island. "Then I'll have to give you something to remember before I go."

He peels my panties off over my stilettos kissing down my leg as he does. He plants kisses on my inner thigh. My body is on fire as I release pleasure-induced whimpers. He slowly inserts his swollen muscle into me in thrusting as if it were his last, and he had a point to prove.

"Daddy... please.... don't... stop," I beg. As he drills away at me.

It's been 2 days since we last made love, but I feel like it's been an eternity.

He pulls out and turns me over placing my stomach on the edge of the counter and inserts himself with a splash, whispering in my ear "So wet for me."

Pulling both my hands behind my back and holding them with one of his he slowly pulls himself out to the tip then fills me up again over and over. My stomach becomes tight, I know I'm close. He leans into me and gently bites my shoulder.

"Cum for me, baby." He commands

"Yes, daddy." I come undone following his orders.

He grunts with his final thrusts and his body begins to spasm on top of mine.

I love it here.