I like this.

Looking at my reflection in the restaurant's giant restroom mirror, I calm myself down and touch up my makeup so I can leave the restroom

I hate that I cried in front of this man, but I feel better. He makes me feel so safe.

How silly of me, I can masturbate to the thought of him but now him seeing me cry is too far.

I walk back to the lounge and I see Malik standing next to our table, taking in the view of the city below. I walk up behind him and snake my arms around his waist laying my head against his back. I close my eyes and take him in. He smells intoxicating.

"Hey there," he coos as I grip his stomach getting a feel for exactly what I've been fantasizing about.

I haven't even checked the time but I know it's late. We're the only guests left in the lounge.

"Are you tired of me yet?" I ask.

"I don't think I could ever get tired of you." He tells me turning around in my arms to face me.

He leans down close to me but stops short, breath fanning my face.

Peppermint and whiskey.

I step into him and close the gap making our lips touch.

Slow and passionate kissing overlooking the city. Something like in the movies.

My hand rests on the nape of his neck. His hands lightly caress my waist. His tongue glides across my bottom lip pleading for entry. I open my mouth and let him in. I can feel myself becoming aroused.

Someone clears their throat interrupting our make-out session. We look over and see it's our server.

"I'm so sorry, but we're about to close. I hope you've enjoyed your evening with us," he announces.

"No need to apologize, we appreciate your service this evening." Malik thanks the man while taking a bill out of his wallet. He slips it to him while shaking his hand and we walk toward the elevators.

He holds my hand as we exit the elevator. "Where to pretty lady?" He asks me as we walk out of the building.

"I don't want to go home," I whine. Lips betraying me speaking my thoughts aloud.

"I don't want you to," he reveals to my surprise.

I laugh at our exchange and look at him and he's straight-faced.

"Come home with me."

"Seriously?" I ask him.

"Nightcap?"

In the back seat of the SUV, we talk and laugh like we've known each other for years.

As he massages my feet, I roll a joint for us to smoke when we get to his house.

He told me we could smoke in the car, but I felt bad trying to hotbox while Arlo is driving. Arlo told me appreciates me being considerate, but says he doesn't mind for future reference. He also told me even though he doesn't smoke, he enjoys edibles and hands me a cookie from his personal stash to try later.

I like this.

I tell Malik I need to make a quick stop at the CVS so I can grab some things.

He tries to come with me but I tell him to just wait in the car.

"Welcome in." An employee greets me as I walk through the entrance to the store. I smile at him and begin my hunt.

I find myself a toothbrush, and some travel-sized bathroom products. I guess these are all the things that I'd have in a 'spend the night' bag.

I laugh to myself because I usually never spend the night. No matter how late it gets, no walk of shame for me.

I place everything on the counter and the man begins scanning my items. I can feel him staring as if it's burning a hole in my head until Malik grabs me from behind and kisses the top of my head.

"Couldn't wait in the car huh?" I tease.

"And be away from you? Nah." He boldly replies.

The cashier's face looks annoyed at the two of us so I give him a generic smile. Malik just laughs and walks away after handing me a $100 bill to pay for my things. I slip the money into my purse and I take out my debit card and pay.

I climb back in the SUV before Malik or Arlo could open the door for me and I plop down on the seat.

"Can you swim?" Malik asks.

"Yes, I love swimming," I answer with a huge grin.

Let's go swimming.