Drink it away.

I don't want to pry, but I want Sharice to just explain this situation to me because I'm confused

She'd already told me that she dated a man much older than her, but she never told me it was her professor. And now we're bumping into dude out here...

My phone rings and I catch my thoughts. It's Mason.

"Yo." I pick up.

"Where you guys at? We came to the sushi restaurant near the hotel."

"We just walked outside, we'll be there soon."

"Okay. The table's under your name" Mason laughs before ending the call.

I look over to Sharice. She's holding my hand walking absentmindedly.

"You okay?" I say gripping her hand a little to get her attention.

"Yeah." She tells me. "I'm fine."

She's not okay, and I can read it all over her face.

"Sharice. Baby, you know you can be honest with me. If you'd rather not talk about it, I understand, but please just say that." I tell her as I stare into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Let's go eat, and we can talk about it later when we get back to the room." She says seeming a bit relieved. "I just need a drink."

A few hours later.

"Baaabyyyy" Sharice calls me for the umpteenth time as I carry her over my shoulder into our suite.

"Yes, Sharice.." I respond annoyed.

"Are you mad at meee?" She tries to explain slurring. "It was all Mason's fault baby, he said he could out drink me, and I ain't no bitch."

I'm going to kick my brother's ass for this. He and Sharice had a drinking contest at the restaurant, and those Japanese shots are not for the weak. They started slow with Amber in tow, but then Amber wised up and tapped out. Mason taunted Sharice to do the same and of course, she wouldn't give in.

Eventually, he accepted defeat and stumbled over to the hotel to get himself a room for the night with Amber, and I'm left with this drunk woman on my shoulder.

"I'm not mad at you, Sharice," I tell her.

"Then why you keep calling me by my name. I thought I was baby. You only call me Shhharice when you're serious." She stares at me as I set her on the couch.

I begin to remove her boots. "Baby, I'm not mad at you." I kiss her on the nose and she smiles. She doesn't smell like my goddess, she smells like liquor. I laugh. "Let's not do this anymore okay?"

"I just wanted to let go and take my mind off of stupid f*cking Henry. He just had to show up and ruin everything. I've been doing so well since therapy and now I feel like sh*t an-" she covers her mouth and runs over to the sink.

Vomit.

I hate vomit. And of course, it couldn't be regular vomit, it's alcohol mixed with sushi. Just my luck.

As she's heaving over the sink I go grab a bottle of water and a damp towel to wipe her face when she's done.

I come back in the living room and she's laying on the couch balled up in the fetal position. I wipe her mouth and try to hand her the bottled water.

"Drink," I tell her.

"I don't wanna drink anymore. I promise," she says waving away the bottle with her eyes closed tightly.

"It's water Sharice, you need it."

She opens her eyes and grabs the bottle then rolls her eyes at me as she begins to drink. "Happy now, dad!" She taunts.

"Very," I tell her ignoring her sh*t talking. "Take this off so you can get in bed." Gesturing my hand at her clothing.

I go into the room to grab one of my T-shirt's to give her. I come back and she's standing in the middle of the floor in a black lace bra and panties. My jeans tighten as she looks at me with bedroom eyes.

"Baby." She starts walking over to me.

"Yes?" I respond not moving.

She presses her breasts against me.
I look straight ahead to not look down at her. She begins undoing my belt.

"Sharice, baby, you're drunk. You need to lay down." I tell her trying to stop her from what she's trying to do.

"Baby I'm fine now. I feel better now." She says grabbing my pole through the boxers.

"Sharice, I want to make sure you're okay." I stammer.

"Let me show you I'm okay."

I pick her up to stop her and carry her into the bedroom. I put her on the bed and fix my pants.

"If you're okay, go wash your face and brush your teeth."

She stands up on the bed and crosses her arms while pouting.

"Your d*ck's already hard Malik. Come on." She whines pointing at my covered erection.

"I'm going to shower. The choice is yours Mon amour (my love)."

She looks at me with wide eyes. "Malik, you love me?"

"Huh?"